UPDATE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:wui

I am just so glad to be able to help Linda. Just keep calling 24/7 and don't wait.

Love you.

Bonnie

Dear Linda,

You are always in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry you are in so much pain.

If you need any help with anything, whether it be barn chores or just a shoulder to lean on, please call me.

Love you,

Sue

Linda wanted to let you know I am thinking of you. I hope you are feeling better. You will remain in my prayers.

default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_wub.png
((((hugs))))

I can't imagine how much you are suffering. I will double my prayers. ((((HUGS))))

Update? we have you on our healing list and send Reiki and light every day and night, my friend.

Linda, I think of you so often. I pray that God will heal your body of this horrible disease and as this is happening that the doctors will ease the pain for you. God bless. HUGS,

Linda,

When it is that bad, can you go to the ER and get something? That is RIDICULOUS that you are still suffering like this. You are going to be so exhausted from not sleeping that when you dont hurt, that is all you are going to do!
default_no.gif

Doesnt do much good for your eating and breathing habits either. Have someone call them and as you already know, it's not time to be nice!! Man, I hate this and feel for you!!!! Wish I could come help.

Hugs and prayers coming your way!! Tell them to FIX THIS NOW!

Linda, thinking of you, you and your family are in my prayers.

Linda,

Good luck!! I think about you evey day! I hope you feel better soon!!

Amanda Cervini

I don't post as much as I used to, but I read a lot, and I want you to know that I keep you in my prayers every day.

Robin

I hope you week has gotten better. I think of you all the time and keep you and the family in my thoughts.

By the way is Courtney missing a vest? I have an extra one at the house and it showed up the day you guys were over trimming.

Linda,

It was great to see you, Paul, Kim & Courtney today at the NBARH fun show. Your girls did awesome and seemed to really to be enjoying themselves.

Hope to see you soon.

Love,

Sue

im sorry i know it could be wose but i praay for u my aunt had sumthin worse than this and i know how much pain she was in prayers ur way i i hope courtney kisses and all of your family helps u out.

Oh dear, I sure hope the doctors can get your pain under control.
default_no.gif
Continued prayers for a total healing. Take care.

Hope they can figure your meds out so you get some relief - don't stop fighting - you can beat this!

You are in my thoughts everyday... the horses here send their "kisses" - Weatherly is now broke to ride on a very basic level - even with her UVM Vision/UVM Flash heritage on her sire's side and I am alive to tell the tale.

Still trying to work out my diabetes - they can't get my numbers under control and the doc made a change that has my numbers very high and I am waiting to hear on what she wants to tweak next - but I am way too tough to give in. I know you are that way, too!
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
Don't ever give up!!!

Please tell Courtney "Hello" from us...not sure I am showing this year as the door fell off the trailer this weekend when Mercy was doing volunteer work....

Dee

Linda, always thinking of you. Please let us know how you're feeling......

Tons of prayers to you and your family. Yes Linda, YOU CAN DO THIS!!!! You ARE doing this!!! You are TOUGH, STRONG, and SMART!! YOU ARE BEATING THIS!!!! There IS a LIGHT at the END OF THE TUNNEL!!!! Just get those pain meds under control and you are ON YOUR WAY!!!! YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS!! WE KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS!!! JUST DO IT!!!! I'm so hoping to have a driving mini someday and I insist that YOU train my mini and myself to drive! Heck, I used to drive Standardbreds on the NewEngland Harness Raceway in Foxboro, Massachusettes! Believe me, it's a far cry from training a mini for the show ring!! That is my dream in the next couple of years! I want to drive my foal that is due in June! I'm hoping for a big colt/gelding! I will need you to let me know when I should start ground training and all that! Can you tell I'm EXCITED FOR THIS FOAL???

You CAN and WILL do this LINDA!!!!

Love you!!

Joyce

Latest posts

Back