UPDATE - stolen puppy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beccy

Reaction score
Thank you to all who looked at the Stolen puppy post to see if they recognized him. I don't know the details yet, but a friend just emailed me to say that Cheesie the Bulldog puppy has been located, and is home safe with his family!
default_smile.png

Whew...bet they are relieved!! it is bad enough to lose a pet, but it is especially heartbreaking this time of year. To think of the poor wee thing lost, out in the cold, or taken by strangers...

Exactly what I was thinking too Sue! He seems to have been found quickly, however I don't know how long before I received the initial email, the theft was.

Glad that he was found . He is such a cutie. Did they catch the person who robbed there house and him?

I am not sure Fran, all I know is that the dog was located by the police. I got an email from a friend last night who had been in touch with Lianna over the last couple of days, trying to connect her with more vets and dog rescue groups etc. (he works with several dog rescues)

Will let you know if I find out more though...

Back