*UPDATE*Proud Mommy!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SummerSayles

Reaction score
*Voting for the "Fan Favorite" and "Grand Prize" begins in a month!* *If the "Say Cheese...Please" card that Oliver is on wins, $250 will be donated to SHRINERS Hospital. Get ready to start voting... To set up a voting account you can email me your email address at [email protected] and I can get it going for you!*

It's such an honor to have him on a card! But doesn't every "horse person" here have a little "Competitive Edge?" Mom's Bio of her farm are on the back of every card sold, and online! Let's show Hallmark how the "mini people" do things! LOL
default_xreiter.gif

Okay, so just a quick note from a very proud mommy. My son Oliver, who just turned 1 year old, is featured on a HALLMARK Father's Day Card! Take a look!

Thousands entered and only 12 were chosen! He's the ONLY one from the NW, well west coast for that matter!

Anyways, just sharing!

l_981243f9c5ab4573a36a8bd226ad2b8a.jpg

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Introducing Dawn Sayles, yourParenthood Father's Day Finalist

From Hallmark:

Meet our Finalist!

Picture%2028.jpg

Dawn loves little things! She raises miniature horses for a living at her Vintage Farms home. Dawn also enjoys spending time with her little grandson, who's taught her that an adorable frown can win a heart as well as any smile.

"Little Loves"

953.jpg

Cover:

Whaddya mean, "Say Cheese"?

Inside:

All I wanna say is,

"Happy Father's Day"!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, little Ollie is a tough guy!

Thanks for sharing....see you at the shows...

Liz

Congratulations, Summer, Dawn and Oliver!

What a cutie Oliver is -- I hope you'll all be at Boring in a few weeks so I can meet him in person!

CONGRATULATIONS! That is wonderful!!
default_wub.png
I hope you corrected them?? In the text they say he is your grandson!

Yeah, my mom is Dawn Sayles...she's Oliver Grandma! She is the one that submitted card! She's proud Grandma, and I get to be proud MOMMY!

How cool!!

He is a handsome one even with that frown but he is still a winner!!

Congrats!

That is really cool! I've often wondered where the photos came from. I've never "known" anyone on a card.
default_smile.png
Congrats!

Wow Summer....you grew up!! LOL!! (Just kidding....just funny how I watched you from the time you were a teen and now you are a MOM!!! )

Congrats to you, Dawn and Oliver....He is a CUTIE!!
default_wub.png
See you at the shows (me as a spectator...again!
default_unsure.png
)

Thanks for taking the time to humor me! LOL... I'm just so excited about my little man and his card!

Oh, and this is the funny part... Mom is on the back of the card, with a little profile picture and "bio". GO MOM!!!

Latest posts

Back