Update on TN Belle?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluetaterbaby

Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Mistie lately? I continue to keep her and her husband in my prayers. I can't imagine what she's going through. I thank God for supplying all her needs while bringing healing and comfort to her body.

God bless,

Joan

i've been thinking about her also. maybe the holiday season has just kept her busy and she hasn't had time to post. hope all is going well for her!

HELLO, I've been lurking around when I can, sorry for the update delay.
default_unsure.png

I FINISH RADIATION AND CHEMO TOMORROW!!!!!!

default_new_multi.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_risa8.gif
WOO HOO!!!!!

Then I have to wait through six more weeks of recovery before I get a MRI followup scan to see how everything worked. Though treatments are done, they are still working and then must have time to heal too before we know the exact outcome. I will take a maintenance dose of chemo for a long time and will stay on the seizure meds (probably for life) and they will also wean me off the steroids.

Still feeling okay, considering, and still working half days. Holidays went well, much better than I anticipated weeks ago. I got to do some shopping and decorating, albeit not nearly as much as usual. I get exhausted a little quicker than I used to and my usual concentration as turned into ADD, I can't focus on anything very long.

My doctor is blown away at how well I have handled everything, no naesau, no headaches, no extreme exhaustion, still working, and still smiling through it all. My radiologist (who I see all the time) gives me big, real hugs, and is not scared to say that God has blessed me and that he is proud to be a witness to it. I just hope my oncologist and neuroloigist feel the same when I meet them again in the next week or so, haven't seen them since it all started.

[SIZE=14pt]THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PRAYERS AND SUPPORT, THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY WORKING!!!!![/SIZE]

default_aktion033.gif
default_cheekkiss.gif
default_cheers.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_worshippy.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_cheekkiss.gif
default_cheers.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_worshippy.gif

Big Hugs to you!!

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

So glad everything is going so well for you and that you had a happy Christmas!!!! Still thinking about you all the time and hope all continues to go well!!
default_wub.png
{{{HUGS}}}
default_wub.png

That is great news!! I have also been wondering how you were...

We will keep those prayers coming - They do work!
default_biggrin.png

That positive attitude WILL GET YOU EVERYWHERE!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I'm so glad you are feeling OK. I can't even imagine what you are going through. You sound like a very strong willed person...you are going to kick this thing! ((hugs))

Wow, Mistie, you are doing incredibly well with everything and I am so happy for you!

I have been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. You are an inspiration and may God continue to bless you during this recovery time.

Hi Mistie, its great to hear from you, i have your address beside my computer and i cant bring myself to put it away, everytime i look at it it reminds me of you,

im so glad to see you on here !!!

stay strong!!!! and take it easy!

lynda
default_wub.png

default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
Praise the Lord! I am so thankful that you're okay. Just remember that we're all here praying and are just a click away!

God bless,

Joan

mistie, I am so glad to read this wonderful update. I honestly have been afraid to open this thread the past few days as I couldn't take any more news if it was bad. I wish I would have opened it earlier now, because it sure did bring a big smile to my face! Good going girl! Keep it up!!!
default_thumbup.gif

That is wonderful to hear that your treatments have gone

so well for you..... You must have felt relieved to get

that last treatment over with yesterday.......

I continue to keep you in my thoughts....and that you ace

your next doctor appointments.

So glad to hear the great update!! You stay positive and we'll keep the prayers coming!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Back