Update on my preg jenny

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hrselady

Reaction score
She's doing so much better!! I can actually pet her all over except her ears and face.. she's letting me pet those ONLY over the fence!! She still doesnt let us come up in the pasture but she always comes in for supper!! She hasn't even started to bag yet.. but boy is that baby bouncing around in there... she loves to have her belly rubbed.. I can sit in her stall with her (in a chair) and she will come right up to me and put her belly next to me.. and if I do not rub.. she makes the strangest sound.. :bgrin

Her sunburn is looking lots better.. I do not let her out in the sun.. right now with the weather they only get out in the early mornings and late afternoons. Its the only time cool enough.

Here are some pics of her.. and the dates taken. She hasn't even thought about bagging up.. I check her every day ( I think I am being anxious.. no I know I am!! )

july 3rd

S7300204.jpg

Aug 6

S7300540.jpg

july 3rd

S7300143.jpg

aug 6th

S7300535.jpg

S7300543.jpg

:aktion033: Glad she is doing better. She is such a lovely girl!

She looks like a very happy and content girl, and she is very pretty.
default_wub.png
: Some morning you will come out to the barn and hear a soft little nicker,
default_wub.png
: .....and she will probably keep you in suspense by not making a bag ahead of time. :bgrin Glad to hear her sunburn is healing up. Corinne

Latest posts

Back