UPDATE ON HUBBYS SURGERY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandy S.

Reaction score
SURGERY WENT WELL, TOOK A LITTLE LONGER THAN THEY SAID. HAD A HARD TIME MANAGING HIS PAIN IN THE RECOVERY ROOM. WE FINALLY GOT INTO HIS ROOM AT ABOUT 20 MINUTES TILL 8 PM THURSDAY. THINGS DIDN'T LOOK REAL WELL ON ONE SIDE SO THEY TOOK A BIOPSY OF HIS LYMPH NODES AND WE WILL HAVE TO SEE IF IT IS NEGATIVE OR HAD SPREAD. HE DID VERY WELL AND IT WAS POSSIBLE HE WAS TO STAY UNTIL TODAY, SATURDAY BUT WE CAME HOME YESTERDAY EVENING. SORRY THIS WAS OVERDUE. I HAVE BEEN DRIVING AN HOUR AND A HALF HOME TO FEED ANIMALS THEN BACK AND I SPENT THE NIGHT.

SO WE ARE HOME, WILL TAKE A WEEK TO KNOW BIOPSY RESULTS AND HE WILL PROBABLY BE OFF WORK FOR 6 WEEKS.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR PRAYERS. MINE WERE ANSWERED HE CAME HOME WITH ME.

I am so so happy it turned out well. Now you can take a well deserved nap! Merry Christmas and hope all is well!

Big hugs Sandy. I am glad the surgery went okay and your hubby is home with you for the holidays. I will pray for the best results possible to come back to you.

Glad to hear your hubby got through his surgery ok, and now will be sending prayers & hope for good news and a quick, full recovery. Now try to relax and enjoy the holidays........hugs to you both.
default_biggrin.png

I am so glad he's recovering. I hope the results are just fine.

Thank you for the update, continued best wishes...

Liz

[SIZE=12pt]glad to hear you are home, i will keep you in my thoughts, it will be a long week i am sure, Nikki[/SIZE]

Keeping y'all in my thoughts and prayers. So glad to hear hubby is doing well.

Latest posts

Back