Update on Goose

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justaboutgeese

Reaction score
I though it was time to let the forum members know that I have not forgotten what has been and is still being done for me. Since that day when I hit the bottom rung of the ladder in the pity pit I was in there has been a constant influx of cards and gifts from caring and supportive members.

I have tried to identify all of the persons who took time from their lives to help me restart mine. The gifts that arrived without a forum name proved to be a bit of a puzzle but with Marty's and Demimores (she is quite a woman) help and the INTERNET white pages I hope I have managed to thank each and everyone of you with a PM or a phone call. The call to rabbits with whom I talked for almost an hour was a pleasure for me. I certainly hope that nobody has been left out as replying to each of you is certainly the very least I could do.

The cards received now adorn two doorways up one side , down the other and across the top. Any more received will start being put on the walls along the doors.

There are several other forum member who have made it a point to drop me anemail almost on a daily basis. Having people to converse with helps everso much. Solitude is a thing we like to seek, not what we like to have forced upon us.

This has been an experience for me the likes of which I could never have imagined. As I said before, Spotted Pony Girl got the ball rolling but the hand of God determined that this "rebirth" came just when it was needed both.

I will post a list of the items I received after Christmas. Some of the boxes were clearly marked "do not open til x-mas" So those are unknowns to me.

Again God bless each and every one of you. Geese

l'm happy you are getting a lot of support and having a better outlook for yourself so have a nice christmas and wishing better things for next year.

Geese,

Just to let you know, even those of us that have not written each day are still thinking about you too. I wish you were closer cause I have so much food I would just love to have you and your family over for Christmas dinner! Now, if you are in a traveling mood, come on down!!!
yes.gif

But just in case you are not up for the trip, love is sent your way, good thoughts are sent your way, hope is sent your way, caring is sent your way, and big time hugs tooo!!!

Yeah!!
aktion033.gif

I think Marty needs to write a neat-o poem or short story about how our Goose learned to Fly again!!

And Hey Mr. Goose, I read about you calling me Santa Claus.. You calling me Fat sir??
laugh.gif

I have been bad about writing all the time thanks to finals, but I promise you will have lots more "empty-headed" chitter soon. Oh and my "gift" to you, well... hehe I cheated. A Very dear friend of mine recently moved up to your cold neck of the woods to be with her love. I called her up and she is sending you some of the bestest fatting stuff Ever, all homemade. I was killing myself trying to find ways of getting baked food-stuffs (among other things) to you still fresh, and she solved my problem. I love her! However I ded send the card seperate, and who Knows when that will get up there!

Keep on giving us updates, I love to read them!!

Whitney

Some of the boxes were clearly marked "do not open til x-mas" So those are unknowns to me.
You are too good!! I would have been shaking them, feeling them, and maybe a peek or two until I knew what they were
laugh.gif

Geese,Just to let you know, even those of us that have not written each day are still thinking about you too.
DITTO!!

Thanks for the phone call this evening Vic. I'm glad we can bring smiles to your face. I don't have the talent Marty or some of the others have with words but I'm glad we could do something for you and brighten your day(s).

CyndiM

So nice to "see" a smile on your face. You sound like you're in much better spirits and I'm so glad the forum friends have been there for you. This is a great place to be....such good people! [SIZE=14pt]Merry Christmas Goose![/SIZE]

This is one Goose that won't be cooked for Christmas
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Now you know that your feet are, after all, for walking, Vic, get you going, man, start off down there track.

A New Life is waiting, but you have to find it.

And I agre, we may not be e-mailing every day, but we are thinking of you.

The fire got pout out by the way.

It took nearly a week!!!
rolleyes.gif

You know what I think, good friend, keep up the hard but good work. Hug Anna for me tight. Nothing like a little girl to light your heart up.

Glad to hear you are in better spirits. Things usually have a way of working out. Thanks for the phone call. (Caught me by surprise) Have a very Merry Christmas.

I am so glad you are doing better. It made my heart ache to hear those sad postings. A friend of mine said that she is starting to listen when God whispers to her (she brought it up meaning God was yelling at me and I still wasn't listening) Maybe God is hitting you over the head with mail sacks!!!!!!!

Have a very Merry Christmas and I know without a doubt that your New Year will be better. Look at all the friends wishing you well.

Goose/Vic:

So glad to hear from you again!!! Thanks for bringing us up to date!!!

Still would love to see pictures of your tree--- hoping you will find a way to take the pictures and post them!

We think of you often with warm smiles on our faces!!

JJ & Kim

PS --- you can tell the Post person that you are auditioning for THE BACHELOR -- and have women sending you things from around the world -- because THEY want to be in the contest!!
yes.gif
wacko.gif

Hi Vic,

So glad to read your post. I have thought about you every day and have been sending prayers your way. I am so glad that you are finding some comfort from your forum family. Yes, God does work in mysterious ways.

Hugs to you!

I'm so glad to hear you're in better spirits, Vic, and very happy that we could be of some help.

Looking forward to more updates!

Hay Geese.....if you ever get a chance to sit and watch a video...rent "Must Love Dogs". We just rented it tonight and it was heartwarming and funny. Glad to hear you're up and up!
aktion033.gif

Back