Update on Bruno

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.E.F.

Reaction score
Well I thought it is about time to up date Bruno's pictures so everyone could see how he has grown. When we got him I thought he was a firecraker but now he has become a FULL STICK OF DYNOMITE .

Now that he is over the abandoned puppy stage, and over the sicknesses, he can run and play for hours. He chases everything from your ankles to bugs, loves to be outside. I caught him trying to dig out a Crawfish, cant imagine what he will do with it if he gets one, probally yelp and holler from the pinch. Poor Shirley and her sad begonias, he has trimmed them down to the pots. The barrell cactus let him know he could not trim it, talk about supprise looks and a show of temper too. (no major scratches) He is gathering up all the sweet gum balls and trying to bring them in the house with him, and that is a real shocker when you walk thru the house barefooted too.

He is 8 to 9 weeks old now and beginning to learn to fetch, sit, and less biteing (puppy chews) eats like a horse except it is dog food. as you can see we are getting attached to him.. Here are some pictures of him now and then.

dog048.jpg

bruno3.jpg

dog047.jpg

dog050.jpg

Latest posts

Back