UPDATE: Michael's killer back behind bars!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am happy to hear that justice is being served, although nothing in the world will ever balance out, but at least he is in the pit where your sons friends can make him think about how he has crushed lives. Hopefully it will haunt him for a very long time.

{{{HUGS}}}

~Karen

Thanks for the update Marty, and WOOHOO, :aktion033: that sheriff deserves a pat on the back.

The creep is where he should be!!! :aktion033: :new_multi: :new_rofl: :risa8:

Marty I am so happy for you. yo have been through so much and I know how good it must feel to have him not out running around

:cheeky-smiley-006: YEAH, hope it gets around he's a child killer and the "gang" at the jail should take care of him, WHAT A LOSER, here's praying he hasn't contributed to the gene pool and here's praying that he never will. BITTERSWEET, I know, but now maybe he'll stay put until the trial.

:new_multi: :new_multi: :risa8: :risa8: :aktion033: :aktion033: :cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006:

Robin

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: so happy to hear this Marty... i know that nothing that is done to this creep can make up for his taking Michael from you, but if he is put away where he cannot do it again, just think of the lives that will be saved...

Hey Marty,

Sorry I haven't posted sooner, been out dealing with the passing of a family member all week.

Just wanted to say that you were right. He hung himself.

Hopefully he has many other charges, and hopefully he is denied any further bail as he obviously broke the bail agreement.

Oh... What do you bet they would also charge him with driving without a license? Here in Idaho that is frowned upon majorly by the courts and will get a person manditory jail time. Hope it is the same there.

Hang in there! Been thinking of Dan, Jerry, you and of course Michael.

Latest posts

Back