UPDATE: Michael's killer back behind bars!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Your last update was that Michael's killer had somehow made bail and was out, running around up here free as could be. Everyone was hostile and looking for him.....wanting to have a good old fashioned lynching. I had been worried for months that Daniel would find him and that scared me. I tried to get it through Dan's head that it was a good thing that he was out in a way.

My reasoning was that while he was out, it would be just a matter of time before he did something else, and committed another crime and get busted again. That would work FOR US, not against us. I told Dan and his friends, give him enough rope, and he'd hang himself....... and he finally did.

Sure as shooting, the murdering piece of scum, stole a car today. It was packed with clothing like he was possibly going to run........no doubt to avoid trial in August.

The murdering piece of garbage was caught in record time, bail revoked, and back in jail. The new sheriff here had promised me that they would be keeping an eye on him and he kept his word to me. I am not possitive of what else he has been charged with at this time other than grand theft auto. Ok by me, I'll take it! Anything to add to his time. I had no other information right now.

This time, he's been put in jail in another county. This also works for us because he is in the next county where my boys go to school and Michael was VERY loved there by all, including the entire sheriff's department where he had many deputy buddies. The lady that cooks for the inmates there is also a close personal friend of Michael's, and also sold us his cemetary plot. So I'd say right about now, that the scum is scared to pieces and not being treated very kindly down there. Like they told me down there, inmates hate child killers.

I know that Michael is watching and is having a field day with this. I am too Michael! I told you justice will prevail and we are just getting started son!

I'm so glad this person is put away to keep from harming anyone else. When your tragedy hit last year, all I could think of was my teenage son, out on the 4 wheeler or soon to be driving. I think of you and yours often and always pray that this horrible person gets what they deserve.

It's good he keeps messing up, more strikes against him. Too bad what he has done to your family isn't enough to keep him locked up.

We should have a big glass of tea with a party umbrella in it to celebrate!!! :aktion033:

So glad to hear this! I knew it would be just a matter of time till you were updating us with this news!

:aktion033: i am so glad he is where he needs to be in jail. I will be praying for you all that he stays in jail.

keep us posted.

There is just not enough jail time that this man (i dont consider him a man, i should call him a 'thing") could possibly do. I am glad he is back behind bars.

Marty i luv ya
default_wub.png
:

This is AWESOME!! I knew he'd do it too, and hopefully, the monster is being treated like the piece of crap he is. I am with Leeana, this idiot is no where close to being a man! Justice will prevail and it looks like has made an even stronger case for you! Michael is undoubtedly watching over you and definitely having a field day with this, just as you said.

Hugs to you my dear lady!
default_wub.png
:

Continued prayers for you and yours.

Jodi

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: This has got to be the best news I have heard in a long time.

by the way Marty did you get my PM I sent you......just checking cause I didn't want you to think I didn't reply back!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Enjoy that puppy....she is a cutie!

Angie I doubled checked and don't see your PM! I miss you!

I was in the process of sending you a PM when I found this post. Ive been wondering about the trial. It seems like an awful long wait. Im glad to see hes back behind bars where he belongs. as your friend says he will find few friends there. I work at a very large county jail [4,000 inmates] where child killers are housed seperatly for there own protection. The other inmates would kill them. I hope he spends a loong time behind bars and alone as I think its a much worse punishment than death. my wife and I were recently hit by a drunk who was just out of prison for causing gross injury while driving drunk. local rumor has it that this is his third DUI conviction. we will both recover from our injurys but it got me to thinking about Marty again. altho Ive never meet him or you some storys just stay with you forever. DR.

Thank God for his stupidity my friend! May he rot behind bars for the remainder of his sorry life. The only better news would have been if he had missed one of those curves in that stolen car and taken a long nasty ride down the mountain. :aktion033: :risa8: :risa8: :risa8: :risa8:

Saying I am thrilled for you all doesn't really come close to how I feel Marty! But I am so glad this is coming full circle and he will be judged!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Can hardly wait for Arnie to get home from fishing to tell him. It will make his week!!!
default_wub.png
:

I'm so relieved he's where he belongs: minus his freedom. I know he deserves more than that, but we will leave that to his fate.

(((hugs)))

Liz M.

So thankful he's where he belongs.

Yeah!! :aktion033: :aktion033: That must be a major relief! I haven't been on the forum for a few days....missed a lot! Congrats on Angels filly......and now I have to go in search of the puppy post. I'm assuming it's a German Shepard!
default_smile.png

[SIZE=14pt]
default_thumbup.gif
: :cheeky-smiley-006: I knew he would screw up. I am happy for you Marty and releived (sp?) that he's back behind bars. Here's hoping for the best in August.
[/SIZE]

Love and Hugs,

Christy

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back