***Update*** I don't know what to think.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH that gives me hope!! My mare is also bred to a stallion about the same size and build.
I do realize that a quarter horse and a mini are vastly different, but this has for sure been a strange year, so if nothing else have a vet check. [i recently had 3 mares scanned, all unfortunately were open. One due to infertile stallion, two due to a logistics problem, which we'll hopefully remedy this year.] The mare I shared pictures of, didn't look overly pregnant with her second foal, either; granted she only had two and they were 7 years apart, so she had plenty of time to regain her figure.

Update: She is def. in foal!!! She has gotten HUGE!!
new_shocked.gif
I have felt the foal kick very hard and a friend of mine confirmed it. She is due in Feb.!!!!
wub.gif
I can't wait!!

default_saludando.gif
congrats.... i didnt think my mares were in foal till there udders started to bag up

Many congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

So when exactly did she get covered - March 11, not obviously Sept 10? And is it to the same stallion?

Would love to see some pics too.
default_yes.gif

Many congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

So when exactly did she get covered - March 11, not obviously Sept 10? And is it to the same stallion?

Would love to see some pics too.
default_yes.gif
Thank You everyone!!! I am so Excited!!!!!!!

Anna,

She was covered both times, but did not take in Sept. Yes it was the same stallion and this is his last foal. As he was gelded in April.

I will get pictures today and post them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back