Untamed and Uncut Animal Planet

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babygoose

Reaction score
So I am watching Animal Cops Houston and Untamed and Uncut follows it. I check the info and see that there is a story about a mini biting a person. So I decide to watch. It turns out it is an adult decides to ride a little stallion. The stallion bucks him of then attacks him! Way to go mini!!! It isn't over yet so I hope they make it clear that minis should not be ridden by adults. But sometimes this show really gives the wrong impression.

Ahh darn I just missed it I know my minis have attacked my brogther before, not because he was riding them, but because he was just being meen to them and oh boy they took off after him. Lol. But I till deff look for the video. Dan.

My ex-boyfriend was showing of and tried to ride my 30" stallion. WELL my boy showed him by kicking him in the hand and shattered 3 of his fingers and broke his wrist and arm.
default_yes.gif

Grrr !! These people that riding a mini is cute and funny really get me
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif

Waiting for the other shoe to drop. It seems like, any time an animal gives a person exactly what they deserve, the animal winds up getting blamed.
default_no.gif

Oh I agree Bunnylady!!!!!
default_no.gif
It's the animals fault.... they are just supposed to take all the abuse and neglect heaped at them and not retaliate. Perhaps some notes to the animal planet channel or the show letting them know that this is nothing but abuse by that person and it hurts the animal- no wonder it did that! GOOD FOR THE HORSE!!

I watched this episode with my kids last night and I just want to say that I thought Animal Planet actually did a very nice job making it clear that a miniature horse should never be ridden by an adult. They did have an experienced falabella breeder doing the commentary for this story and she stated several times that the adult was at fault NOT the mini!!!
default_biggrin.png
She clearly stated that the horse was scared and attacked out of fear-rightfully so-and mentioned that no adult should ever ride a small pony, she further went on to say minis under 30" should never be ridden by a person of any size.

I too worried at the start of the episode when I saw the video of the attack that the show would point out the fault of the horse and not the stupidity of the 5'9 200lb male riding him. BUT I was pleased to watch as the story developed and they did defend the actions of the animal. Even the Argentinian fellow who made the very poor judgement came forward and admitted that what he did was foolish. In the end I was glad to see the horse still resides on the ranch and has his own space where no one will ever ride him.

All in all in the end I think it was a good thing for people to see-if you intentionally do something that is harmful and just stupid to an animal you might just get what you have comming
default_saludando.gif

I watched it too, and laughed at the guy. Serves him right. My only complaint was them claiming the mini only weighed 110 pounds, he looked to be more along the lines of a 300 pounder.

I watched this episode with my kids last night and I just want to say that I thought Animal Planet actually did a very nice job making it clear that a miniature horse should never be ridden by an adult. They did have an experienced falabella breeder doing the commentary for this story and she stated several times that the adult was at fault NOT the mini!!!
default_biggrin.png
She clearly stated that the horse was scared and attacked out of fear-rightfully so-and mentioned that no adult should ever ride a small pony, she further went on to say minis under 30" should never be ridden by a person of any size.
I too worried at the start of the episode when I saw the video of the attack that the show would point out the fault of the horse and not the stupidity of the 5'9 200lb male riding him. BUT I was pleased to watch as the story developed and they did defend the actions of the animal. Even the Argentinian fellow who made the very poor judgement came forward and admitted that what he did was foolish. In the end I was glad to see the horse still resides on the ranch and has his own space where no one will ever ride him.

All in all in the end I think it was a good thing for people to see-if you intentionally do something that is harmful and just stupid to an animal you might just get what you have comming
default_saludando.gif

default_laugh.png
Ok, well how 'bout a new reality tv show called "STUPID PEOPLE TRICKS." Animals I understand. People never cease to amaze me.
default_no.gif

LOL, well good, I am glad they made that clear.... I agree but with America's Dumbest Criminals, etc.... already on, I am not sure I could handle too many more 'stupid people' shows. Never mind, I wont even get started on my soapbox about that...........

Latest posts

Back