"Ugly Betty"...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWA

Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE this show!
default_yes.gif
:

Of course, being the "20 years later" version...I can soooo relate.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Other than that, I can't explain "why", but gosh, I just LOVE this show! I've not missed a single week since the premier, and "the plot thickens"
default_wink.png
: .

Any other "Betty" fans??? :saludando:

Ok, I think it was Art Moore dressed up as Ugly Betty on Regis and Kelly yesterday, and I have no clue who this character is! :no:

Was it an old cartoon Tanya?

Hi Beccy,

LOL, no, it's a brand new show this season.

Here is a websit link to it:

http://www.bettysuarez.com/

I just love this show, I'm HOOKED, and I cannot explain "why", just that I greatly admire her, LOL! :aktion033:

So far anyways, LOL!.
default_wink.png
:

I'm watching right now, it's on Thursdays, weekly at 8pm, (Eastern Time). :lol:

Thanks, I'll have to go check and see if I can catch it later this evening. LOL, I misunderstood when you said the 20 years later version, thought you meant it was a re make of an older show and couldn't figure out how I had never heard of her.
default_rolleyes.gif
: :lol:

We're Eastern time too, glad we have a dish!

"20 years later" version...

Nope, just putting myself in "her" shoes, so to speak, LOL. On similar, yet different levels.
default_yes.gif
:

I "feel" for her, in so many ways, I guess you can say, LOL. :bgrin

Yep, I watch it too, but have to DV-R it so I can watch Survivor. I haven't seen last night's episode yet, probably will watch it tonite.

I love this show as well, I really like it when the add the family element into shows which doesn't happen a lot anymore
default_wink.png
:

I also love it (H does too, but I doubt he'd admit it...). I haven't seen last night's yet but it's on the DVR.

I hate the title but i LOVE the show! she keeps going and trying--i guess that is what i like, her determination! jennifer :saludando:

I love the show too!! Betty works in the fashion industry, where everyone is obsessed with their looks, appearance is everything, and here is Betty who isn't a "size zero", who has braces and glasses and not much fashion sense-- but so much COMMON SENSE and decency. Doesn't it remind you of school days when it felt so hard to fit in, and having to resist doing as others did just to do so?

Go Betty!! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back