Two Mares Waxed and ready to foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hurray she has a baby
default_aktion033.gif
CONGRATULATIONS
default_aktion033.gif

Did Joy have a filly or colt?

Last edited by a moderator:
Joy had a black frame tobiano pinto colt at 6 pm pst!

What was even more amazing was that Steph Palen at Galaxy Vista Miniatures, who I did not even know called to tell me Joy was foaling!

I had just left the barn and come back to the house when I recieved the call from her. She was watching my mare on WeFoal and said she thought she was going to foal!

I did not even ask her name! Just thanked her and ran! Fortunatly she emailed me after seeing our thank you note after the mare foaled.

Yes I was wearing my Breeder Alert pager and it was on, but she saw that beginning phase where the mare is restless and starting to foal, but has not set off the alarm.

My first experience with a total stranger helping with a foaling!
default_aktion033.gif

I will try and get the third foal's photos up later today. We are having heavy fog this morning and I would like it to be a bit warmer before I bring them out.

Thank you all for watching! All three mares were so great at doing daytime or early births!

I finally got some good sleep last night now that I was not watching the monitors between cat naps.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back