Two fillies born at Lost Spoke Ranch last week by Tymer and Color Maker!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very pretty. Congratulations and I look forward to seeing them all.

Thank you everyone for your encouragement and wonderful comments about our two new arrivals.
default_wub.png
Hugs all around!
default_biggrin.png

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Congratulations on those 2 fine fillies!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
It does seem to be a filly year......hope it continues!
default_biggrin.png

Dawn & Tommy, Big Congratulations, times 3!!
default_aktion033.gif

They are all beautiful!!!

Joyce

Congratulations on two gorgeous fillies!!

I am a big fan of Tymer, LOVE him and his offspring!!
default_wub.png

Congratulations on two beautiful foals!! And you are right, that last filly has EYES!!!!

Beautiful fillies!!!

Congratulations...

Liz

You have a couple of little beauties there, congrautlations!!!!!!

"CONGRATULATIONS!" on two lovely fillies. Love that black spot on "Lost Spoke’s Miss AZ Tyme's" left lower hip!! What a great start to the foaling season!!

Thanks so much again for all the wonderful and kind comments regarding these fillies. We appreciate your thoughs and encouragement more than you know.

Both of these fillies are very nice, but we are so taken by the Tymer filly, we have asked Tony and Paula Dalpos of Sunbreaks (our Tymer partners) if they mind Tymer coming back out here to Arizona to cover our loud app mares this year. They have agreed and Tymer is scheduled to arrive here the first week of April! Gosh, it’s going to be great to see him again! There isn't anything more exhilerating to me than to watch him trot and run around the pasture. We just love to pieces this incredible mover man!
default_wub.png

Thanks again and hugs all around!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Tommy & Dawn --

I am so pleased that you love Tymer as much as I do -- I miss him a lot and look at all the beautiful daughters that he gave me and feel so fortunate to have had him - he has played an integral part in our breeding program and the foals the Tymer daughters are producing with Baylee and Prince are just breathtaking.

Congratulations, I am sure that the influence that Tymer has on your girls will be just as special.

Give the little stinker a scratch from when when you get him home.

Hugs,

Stacy

Congratulations, wonderful gifts from the Easter Bunny !!

Joyce

Tommy & Dawn --

I am so pleased that you love Tymer as much as I do -- I miss him a lot and look at all the beautiful daughters that he gave me and feel so fortunate to have had him - he has played an integral part in our breeding program and the foals the Tymer daughters are producing with Baylee and Prince are just breathtaking.

Congratulations, I am sure that the influence that Tymer has on your girls will be just as special.

Give the little stinker a scratch from when when you get him home.

Hugs,

Stacy
If this first app filly "Miss AZ" is any indication of what Tymer can do for our mini apps, there’s no doubt he will have a remarkable impact on our breeding program. What wonderful future brides for Catch! We’re already looking forward to showing this filly, maybe next month at Albuquerque?

Your encouragement Stac, always means a lot to Tommy and I. Thank you!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back