Two fillies born at Lost Spoke Ranch last week by Tymer and Color Maker!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Hey guys:

We had a busy week last week with two fillies born 3 days apart. Let the sleepless nights begin!

The first was:

Lost Spoke’s CM Black Pearl (Pending) Born: 3/ 12/08, Jet Black Filly with appy characteristics Sire: CCMF Legacy’s Color Maker Dam: Lost Spoke’s Lakota Princess Not unfolded in this picture.

pearl31308.jpg

Pearl's sire: CCMF Legacy's Color Maker

cmright.jpg

Then came:

Lost Spoke’s Miss AZ Tyme (Pending) Born 3/15/08, Bay Filly with Appy Characteristics Sire: Celebration’s Tennessee Tyme Dam: CCMF Lily Blue

CHECK OUT HER HUGE EYE with white sclera.

aztyme31808.jpg

We actually found a black spot on her left lower hip! It's still too cold here to clip her off completely, but hope there are more where that came from!

missazspot32008.jpg

AZ Tyme's Sire: Celebration's Tennessee Tyme aka Tymer

tymer9_05cbg.jpg

There sure have been a lot of nice foals born this year so far. I hope everyone continues to have a great foaling year! And keep those fillies comin!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW
default_new_shocked.gif
You have a couple of very beautiful girls. Congratulation!!
default_aktion033.gif
Joyce

They're both gorgeous Dawn!
default_wub.png
SUPER CONGRATS!
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats!! Those are 2 pretty little fillies!!! They should both color up for u
default_yes.gif
Gotta love spring
default_wub.png

Oh Dawn and Tommy! Wow! They are both lovely, but that Tymer daughter!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

I think you are going to be VERY pleased with the way that one matures!
default_wub.png

Both are beautiful! I love the names, I have a Tyme and a Black Pearl too, lol. Congratulations on two lovely babies!
default_wub.png

Very pretty girls!

And BTW, I love Tymer! He's just gorgeous!
default_wub.png

Congrats again you guys- they are both lovely.

How funny about that spot on the bay!! I can't wait to see them both clipped and a little age on them to fill out. Hey, it's just a short trip for the filly fairy to flutter up this way. If you send her up, I will send her right back!! LOL

Yep, love the eyes on that Tymer filly!

Congrats Dawn & Tommy!

Very lucky to have two fillies to start the year! Send the filly fairy this way in about a month.
default_wink.png

Both little girls are beautiful, can't wait to see them with some more groceries and clipped!

I will give Color Maker a hug again, can't wait to start breeding for next year, but my mares haven't come in heat yet.

Back