TWINS!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_bye-sad.gif
I was able to get the cam up around 11:56 & was wondering why he/she was covered with a blanket or towel, was hoping maybe it was chilly out. There appeared to be a male vet there & he used a stethascope (sp) to listen to it's heart. Then I had to leave for lunch & just returned to check & could net get the cam to work again.
default_crybaby.gif

They had her put to sleep and Carla will post more later. Cams are off to give owners their time for their loss so very sad RIP little baby girl.
default_no.gif

Twins are so difficult, sorry the filly didn't make it. My only experience was with a friend's QH mare years ago. The smaller of the two colts was actually the surviving twin - a bigger, correct looking colt was delivered dead and the one who survived was stunted and club footed. She kept him all of his life, I think he got to maybe 13 hands or so. I had bred my mare to the same stallion that year, got mine ultrasounded and she didn't....

Jan

Oh no, I was wondering.... I looked early this morning (our time) and the camera was already shut off and my stomache just fell... I was afraid this was the outcome. They tried so hard to help her- bless them for all their efforts. Too sad.

OH NO...I've been watching since she was born and when I couldn't get the cam up this morning my heart sank and I thought this had happened. They tried their best to help that dear filly. I had noticed she was seeming weaker the past couple days.

I cried when I first saw her struggle to get up and from watching everyday I grew to love her too. RIP Little Angel...

Godspeed precious little one and God bless the caretakers of that little fighter.

OMG - I feel sick with sorrow just from reading this thread. I am very glad I never saw it on marestare. God bless the babies, mom and all the people who tried so hard to save them. I CAN't imagine how hard!!! I hope they hear how much they were all prayed for.

Godspeed precious little one and God bless the caretakers of that little fighter.

Latest posts

Back