Twins - finally!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipsqueak Paddocks

Reaction score
This was Glee, our first rescue, over five years ago now...

aagleebath1.jpg

After two years of recovery, she turned out beautiful and has been winning all kinds of driving competitions...

field08092.jpg

This spring, we finally found her a match! He was in nearly as bad of shape as she was in the beginning...

silverdapple4-0.jpg

silverdapplefrontfoot-0.jpg

silverdapple3-0.jpg

NOW though, after a few months of initial recovery, he has finally gone to his new home and his new BFF Glee!

jocandgleematchingflymasks.jpg

You can read more about Glee and the other Minis on our website. www.PipsqueakPaddocks.com

WOW! WOW! and trebble WOW!! Amazing!! Brilliant!!

What a beautiful (and extremely lucky) pair of minis - well done you!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

Wow what a difference, just goes to show what a little bit of TLC will do. Kudos to you for rescuing those minis and they are lucky to have been found by you.

Yvonne

Bless you for taking them in, doing such a great job, and sharing the before and after photos!! And what a nice matched pair you ended up with!

default_aktion033.gif
The pics brought tears to my eyes...bless you!
default_biggrin.png
WOW - this story brought tears to my eyes. What a wonderful story - and look at those 2 beautiful horses after everything that they went through. You did an amazing job. Thanks for sharing!!!!!!

Thanks everyone! I love to share the happy endings! We are on alert right now, might possibly have up to eight arriving next week. That will bring us to over 40 Minis taken in to rehab and rehome since we started with Glee!

www.PipsqueakPaddocks.com

Absolutely beautiful!! I am awed by your hard work with the rescues. I did one once (a badly abused pony) and it was the hardest thing I've ever done. Sadly, he didn't make it - too many years of bad care and evil people. But your posting gives me hope for the other horses out there.

Latest posts

Back