Twilight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am definitely a Twilight Mom! I loved the books. I read all 4 in 5 days while on vacation on a beautiful beach island. My husband thought I was nuts for wasting such a wonderful vacay on books. Maybe I was.

Anyways...

I really liked the movie. More than I thought I would. I was upset the left out some scenes and that they moved a few around, but overall I thought it was an enjoyable movie. It definitely surpassed my low expectations. I did think they should have given more backstory on Carlisle (and left his hair dark) and we should have seen more of the Cullens (Alice!) because they are definitely three dimensional characters and the movie made them seem flat. Also, there should have been more build up to Edward and Bella falling in love. If you hadn't read the book, I'm not sure if you could possibly understand how drawn to one another they really are.

I hope they will have a much bigger budget for New Moon and that they'll take reviews to heart and make some of the changes so we can get to know all the characters better in the next movie.

Latest posts

Back