Tunica , Ms show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belinda

Reaction score
I first must Thank Lea Dill for putting on a First Class Show at Tunica !! For those of you that missed it , you should really try and go next year.. the Toga Party was a blast . With cash awards going to the best Toga costumes, $100 to each winner...
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

The facility is Great.. Next year it is a Weekend at the Beach Theme !!! With a all out Beach Party !!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Next I would like to share My Grandson's first show , He just turned 2 in March.. And he was off to Tunica to show his very own horse , Cross Country Little Wild ONE , yep a 24" yearling so just his size , they were the First place winner in pee wee Halter..
default_aktion033.gif

4511_105565141809_656676809_2718841_5488550_s.jpg

Adoreable Belinda!! My son my oldest son turned 2 in the middle of May. Hopefully we can get him showing in the not to distant future.

Awww so cute - time flies by so fast I remember when Raven was 2 and starting to show her pony

We had a great time.

We love the Toga party.

It was fun to see all the people dress up.

We love the music.

Great Band.

If you have never come you should try next year.

Selina Cisco

Ciscos Minis

Too cute Belinda.
default_aktion033.gif
He'll be tearing up the youth classes now!

Jan

That can't possibly be your grandson. He is way to cute to be the grandson of such a mean woman!! Just kidding, now you are in it for sure(you know what I mean LOL).
default_wacko.png
default_poke.gif

These durn grandkids have a way to get exactly what they want from pushover grandparents such as you and I. You may never be able to sell one of your really good ones. It is a good thing you have so many nice ones you may survive it all.
default_new_rofl.gif
default_cheers.gif

Congrats on a great show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back