Tulsa hotel recommendation

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crponies

Reaction score
I am flying into Tulsa in June with a couple of girls. We are actually attending a youth convention in Springfield, MO but the tickets to fly to Tulsa and getting a rental car were cheaper than flying into Springfield. We will be getting there Sat. evening and the convention starts Sun. afternoon so we can drive over on Sun. I'd like to get a hotel close to the airport if possible and thought maybe some of you would have some suggestions. Thanks!

My suggestion is to keep away from the Super 8! We saw a HUGE amount of cockroaches that did not care if it was dark in a room to crawl around in or not. HUGE amounts!!! From big, well fed ones to babies everywhere! Did I mention they were HUGE!??! It was awful!

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a pretty nice La Quinta in Tulsa, and if memory serves I think it is the one closest to the airport. La Quintas are usually pretty reliable anyway unless you just happen on an old one that's run down.

Jan

We always stay at the Econo Lodge. It's near the airport and has an airport shuttle bus.I think there are 2 in Tulsa. We stay at the one closest to the airport.

Latest posts

Back