Tulah Belle 3 Months Later

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aBreeze

Reaction score
Wow, its been a while guys! The last time I posted was when Tulah was born if I remember correctly... that was June 5! Anyways, I rediscovered LB and thought I would give a little update!

Tulahs now 3 months old... and shes massive. She will easily be as big as her mama... which is fantastic. I now have a beautifully matched team of completely black mares. :aktion033:

Shes already growing her winter woolies! It has been freezing lately though.

So, I am proud to present Talulah Belle! These pictures were taken a week ago.

IMG_4794.jpg

IMG_4800.jpg

IMG_4804.jpg

IMG_4826.jpg

herding her lambs

IMG_4834.jpg

getting some loving

IMG_4836.jpg

giving her Grandma Maxine kisses... Maxine is a little old Arab mare whom just hobbles and wheezes around. She loves Tulah like her own, and Tulah tends to take advantage of that... occassionally she'll show Maxine how much she appreciates it though!

IMG_4978.jpg

IMG_4981.jpg

and, finally, being adorable

IMG_4985.jpg
IMG_4986.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a little dollbaby..!
default_wub.png
: Those last photos just make me want to kiss her little nose...

Pretty filly!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

What a doll baby, I'd just love to pick her up a squeeze her like a lovable little teddy bear!!

She is So Darn Cute I Love this Filly . BTW where did you get that pink halter ont he Bay horse! Its beautiful!
default_wub.png
:

What cute pictures of Talulah Belle!! She is just a little doll and looks like she could be full of mischief!!

I enjoyed your little story with the pictures!! I am also wondering, where did you get that pink halter on the bay mare??

She's just my kind--------maybe she can find her way to CT

Oh wow Bria she is so gorgeous! Ive been waiting to hear about her for ages and was going to PM you to make sure she was ok.

Thanks for sharing her with us, wow I LOVE that second pic of her, super nice filly. You must be so proud.

Helen

thanks everyone! I am so happy with her! I just wish she would stay like this forever though
default_rolleyes.gif
:

we actually bought Maxine's halter at the Minnesota Horse Expo if I remember correctly... sorry thats not much help. I havent seen any since then... :no: I would love to get another though.

Back