Trying again!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dona

Reaction score
I just received a phone call tonight from a very nice lady in the Lima, Ohio area who is looking for a "small" mini for her little 4 year old boy who has Cerebral Palsy. She has adopted several "special needs" children & this particular little boy wants to be a "cowboy". She said he loves horses so much, that instead of cartoons, he watches rodeos whenever he can on TV. She did buy a 40" pony for the children last year....but the little boy is a bit intimidated by her size. She has been looking ever since for a gentle, "small" mini for him. I talked with her at length, and she seemed very genuine & sincere about her intentions. She cares for their pony very well with regular vet & farrier visits, keeps the stall immaculate, etc. And the children all love the little mare....but she's not "right" for this one little boy. She wants to find something smaller for him...and as a companion for the pony. I think she's looking for something under 34", as I mentioned all of mine were 32" and under, and she said that was exactly what she was looking for. I told her I had nothing for sale currently...but would check around for her, and thought of Chances Rescue. I'm sure she would be open to anything significantly smaller than the pony she has tho.

Unfortunately, she has no computer right now....so can't e-mail her. But I have her name & phone number. If you know of anyone who may have something that sounds like it would work for her, please PM me & I'll give you her contact info. Thanks.
default_smile.png

(don't know what happened to my other post....it was there last night!) Been having lots of trouble on the Forum lately. Trouble getting in, then once in trouble getting kicked off, and when I try to post something...getting the page that says "this page is not available". :-(

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received a phone call tonight from a very nice lady in the Lima, Ohio area who is looking for a "small" mini for her little 4 year old boy who has Cerebral Palsy. She has adopted several "special needs" children & this particular little boy wants to be a "cowboy". She said he loves horses so much, that instead of cartoons, he watches rodeos whenever he can on TV. She did buy a 40" pony for the children last year....but the little boy is a bit intimidated by her size. She has been looking ever since for a gentle, "small" mini for him. I talked with her at length, and she seemed very genuine & sincere about her intentions. She cares for their pony very well with regular vet & farrier visits, keeps the stall immaculate, etc. And the children all love the little mare....but she's not "right" for this one little boy. She wants to find something smaller for him...and as a companion for the pony. I think she's looking for something under 34", as I mentioned all of mine were 32" and under, and she said that was exactly what she was looking for. I told her I had nothing for sale currently...but would check around for her, and thought of Chances Rescue. I'm sure she would be open to anything significantly smaller than the pony she has tho.

Unfortunately, she has no computer right now....so can't e-mail her. But I have her name & phone number. If you know of anyone who may have something that sounds like it would work for her, please PM me & I'll give you her contact info. Thanks.
default_smile.png

(don't know what happened to my other post....it was there last night!) Been having lots of trouble on the Forum lately. Trouble getting in, then once in trouble getting kicked off, and when I try to post something...getting the page that says "this page is not available". :-(

default_smile.png

I have a 31" Gelding - would that be too big? We are in PA.

I have several available that are under 34" and I'm about 2 1/2 hours away from Lima. If there isn't one available through the rescue let me know. I also have one that isn't on my sales page that I would only let go as a pet to a special home.

Thanks,

kareng

Thanks to those who have responded....I've sent you PMs!
default_yes.gif
:

cmhr doesnt have anything at the moment that would fit the bill. thanks for posting dona! hopefully shell find her little mini from one of these people

Latest posts

Back