Triple K Miniatures foaling now...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, she is absolutely beautiful. So sorry to hear of your loss of the foal and mare. Had read this last night and was hoping for a better outcome. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this terrible time.

What a gorgious mare, so very sorry, for the loss of this mare & foal...

I did see how hard that was for you trying and trying to get that foal out..

Thank you for sharing...

God Bless

TripleK.jpg

Tami is devastated - she loved this little mare - and they tried so hard to get that foal out. It was very tiny - yet full term - even the vet couldn't understand why they couldn't get the foal out. Had to do a C-Section - that went well - only a 4 inch incision. Tami brought K home - she appeared normal - was up and walking around her stall. She ate - and appeared comfortable. About 5AM this morning Tami was watching her on cam and she appeared to be having a dream. All of us have seen our horses laying down sleeping but galloping in their sleep - well that is what K was doing. Then she went still - perfectly still and Tami knew in her heart that she was gone. She must have been galloping to catch up with her little colt - they are together now. RIP beautiful little K.
TripleK.jpg

That brings tears to my eyes, I am so sorry...

What a terrible loss ... I am so sorry !

May her and her foals spirit ride the wind forever wild and free !

Mike and Tamra, I am so very sorry for your loss. I was watching the cam last night while Mike was trying so hard to get that foal positioned, and praying your mare and her foal would be OK. Once you got up and turned the camera off, I knew it was something bad. I am so sorry to learn that you lost both the foal as well as your beloved mare. HUGS to you both.

{{{{hugs and prayers for the whole family}}}}

default_no.gif

Hugs to all of you. I have been in this position and it is very painful. I am so very sorry for your double loss. My sincerest condolences to you. RIP K and baby.
default_sad.png

Oh no!
default_no.gif

That is just heartbreaking, i am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful mare, and her darling baby.

May they run together free in the clouds.

default_no.gif
Oh, no, how awful to lose both the mare and foal! Sending prayers and thoughts to the owners.
default_pray.gif

I am so sorry to read about this, my heart is breaking for you and your family. Please stay strong in knowing that everyone cares and God bless you!!
icon12.gif

I am so sorry to hear of your loss'. Bless you and your family.

Beth

So sorry Tami.
default_no.gif
What a heartbreaking loss. My prayers are with you.

So sorry to hear of your loss
default_no.gif
. Prayer's go out to you and your family.

How very heartbreaking, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Awwww
default_no.gif
I'm so sorry. I loved that mare (admired on their website).

My prayers and kindest thoughts go out to you and your family. It is amazing how these little ones can sneak into our hearts so quickly. God is now taking care of you sweet babies and I pray he takes care of your heart.

Tami I know I emailed you but wanted to share my sorrow with the others her on LB. You and Mike are in my thoughts and God speed sweet K and your precious little colt. I am so very sorry for the loss of this special little mare.

Latest posts

Back