Triple K Miniatures foaling now...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
http://www.marestare.com/cam.php?alias=triplek

Please add your prayers....for sure problems, so camera has been taken away from the mare

delivering... Hope everything goes well..
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't look to good and l lost my connetion and can't get it back...

Oh dear -- is their any news?

Adding my prayers.

Anna

They have updated their message board. The mare had to have a c-section and foal did not make it. So sad....
default_no.gif

That's horrible, I'm SO sorry!
default_sad.png

I hope the mare will be ok.

Gosh, just got the chance to get caught up on their posts over at marestare and unfortunately they lost the mare this morning too
default_no.gif
My heart goes out to them on their losses

Oh that is heartbreaking, so sorry for the loss of your foal & mare...

Thinking of You's

[SIZE=14pt] Oh my Tami and family we are so very sorry you lost the foal and now your mare..
default_no.gif
...Sometimes I wonder why we are in this business when things like this happen it just takes all the desire out of you, but then when a mare foals and that tiny baby snuggles up to you your heart just melts all over again but in a good way.
[/SIZE]

Sending healing Prayers and Blessings to you and your family,

Jenny and Mel

OMG NO!!
default_crybaby.gif

It was hard enough to lose the foal and all they went through, but now the mare too. I'm SO very sorry for their losses!

Tami is devastated - she loved this little mare - and they tried so hard to get that foal out. It was very tiny - yet full term - even the vet couldn't understand why they couldn't get the foal out. Had to do a C-Section - that went well - only a 4 inch incision. Tami brought K home - she appeared normal - was up and walking around her stall. She ate - and appeared comfortable. About 5AM this morning Tami was watching her on cam and she appeared to be having a dream. All of us have seen our horses laying down sleeping but galloping in their sleep - well that is what K was doing. Then she went still - perfectly still and Tami knew in her heart that she was gone. She must have been galloping to catch up with her little colt - they are together now. RIP beautiful little K.

TripleK.jpg

Oh no! That is so very very sad. I am so sorry.

Sending hugs and prayers to the family.

Anna

Latest posts

Back