Trip to Ann Simmon's Farm!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is wonderful news! So glad that everything went well for your trip to and back and that Ann is starting to recover with so much help. The pictures speak for themselves....thanks for sharing them. There is a relieved look on Ann's face altho you can see she has been thru alot.....I cannot even begin to imagine.

Yay.....so glad the trip was made safely
yes.gif

Those photos are just unbelievable. I can't believe none of the horses inside the barn were hurt when that roof came off, that is a miracle in itself
ohmy.gif

Big Hugs to everyone
wub.gif

Monette,

Thank you so much for posting & catching us all up on what was going on - my heart just breaks for Ann and all those who were "wiped out" by Katrina and I thank God that she and her critters are safe. If you talk to her please be sure to send our love & hugs!

Stacy

Gent1.jpg

Gent2.jpg

Here's our little Southern Gent at 2 days old - the little colt Karin foaled out for me just a day before we left on our trip! He is a Mickey Mouse grandson and a Monarch grandson...

Thank you Karin!!!

Monette
saludando.gif

Oh Monette -

What a wonderful end to a beautiful effort by you all to help Ann. That baby is precious. So glad the trip was safely made and cleanup was started for Ann. What a long haul it's going to be for everyone affected. Blessings to all.

Well, you have no small reward in that colt!!! Bless you, Monette, and I am sure I speak for everyone when I say how relieved we all are that you are all safely back. Just as Bonnie- I see only three wonderful, beautiful people. Who needs makeup??
smile.gif

I am so proud of you and happy to hear the good news/update.

Thank you for your bravery and strength, and selflessness.

Liz M.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Bless you for what you have done - All I see are Angels in the photos -

Last edited by a moderator:
aktion033.gif
Wonderful news, Monette. A great big Texas Hug to you and all your help. So very thankful that you all made it back safely and were able to help Ann so very quickly after the ravages of Katrina.

Hey maybe a name for your beautiful colt could be "Storms Angel"! or Katrina's Angel! or Storms Blessing!

anyway, he is one good lookin dude!!

Thank you for your strength and courage and your hard work. You have been a tremendous blessing to not only Ann but to all of us on the forum; we see God in motion by your thoughtfullness and kindness and generousity.

from Texas

kd

Oh, LOOK at that gorgeous baby!!
wub.gif
Congratulations Monette, and bless you for going out to help a friend in need. Those pictures are amazing, and it's incredible that Ann and her horses escaped without injury.

bfogg said:
All I can see is 3 very beautiful angels!!!!!What we need is to replace the hot air in Washington with people like you who don't talk just do!

God bless you all!

Bonnie

461923[/snapback]

DITTO -- Couldn't have said it better!

MA

PS: I just scrolled down more and saw the photo of your new colt.....What a beautiful child to go home to! Many congratulations on him and your successful trip to Ann.

Last edited by a moderator:
With all the horror of Katrinia it is such a wonderful and kind thing you did helping out SeaHorse Farms. Your new baby is a love what a beautiful head! Blessings to you.

Wow, That is amazing! Thanks for everything you did for them! I am so glad noone was hurt in that situation..and things just need repairing. Keep us updated and let use know how everything goes with putting her farm back together.
smile.gif

God Bless You All
aktion033.gif

-Kris

Monette,

Thanks for the update! You are all definitely angels and I'm sure that Ann has appreciated all of your help more then you will ever know.

The devastation is horrible, how lucky that her little horses escaped without any serious injuries.

You guys are all JUST THE VERY BEST!!!

also "CONGRATULATIONS!" on that darling new foal - what a little blessing in times like this.

God Bless you and everyone out there! You guys are so wonderful!!!

I'm so glad you're are back safe and that Ann made it through without injuries to herself or stock. It's so hard reading all these threads and not being able to physically be there to help. It's so wonderful that people that can do. My thoughts and prayers remain with all of the hurricane survivors.....they'll need help for a long time and the situation with the "desperate" people may get worse. I hope Ann has some way to protect herself. Thanks for the pics, it really drives it home what people are going through! God Bless!

YOU ARE AN INSPRIATION TO ALL
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT YOUR WINGS ARE SPROUTING...AS, YOU ARE ALL ANGELS
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

HUGS TO YOU ALL...AND, A HUGE HUG FOR ANN...MAY GOD HELP HER THROUGH THIS
yes.gif

GOD BLESS,

LISA

I am sure Ann was overwhelmed with all the generosity shown to her at this, her time of need. Thanks to all for their selfless acts of kindness shown to others!
aktion033.gif

Posted earlier.....but had to add when I saw pics of your new colt. He is such a cute little guy....love those big eyes!!! GOD's sweet reward for your "giving" generosity!
yes.gif

Hi Guys,

Back to say "Thank you again" - for all your notes, which I will print out and send to Ann - for your prayers, for your contributions (all that food and feed and supplies was purchased with Forum friends gifts!).

She is in good spirits and is very thankful for all of you. She said she read the notes from Lil Beginnings I brought to her and just cried tears of joy at the precious notes you guys sent!

Thank you ALL - you are the BEST!!!

Monette
saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back