Trip to Ann Simmon's Farm!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad that you made it to Ann's and back safe. Gald that Ann and her daughter and horses are safe. Thanks for going and keeping us all informed.

l'm happy to read that Ann and her beautiful horses were not harmed very sorry to see the damage to her property. She is blessed to have such great friends.

Hi Monette,

Thank you for updating us here to let us know Ann is alive and doing well, considering the circumstances. What a horrible mess to clean up and not knowing what was going on around her - how awful. Thank goodness her, her family and animals are all in good health, with the daily tragedies on TV, it is truly a blessing she's alright.

So happy to hear you and your friends made it back safely. You're an Angel for making that trip - what a wonderful friend!

Please do print these and let Ann know we're all praying for her and her family to get through this safely.

PS - What a gorgeous colt Monette! Congratulations on a healthy foal - what a blessing during these times.

Bless you all for your courageous efforts and selfless giving. Mighty nice colt to come home to also.

Monette--so glad you and your troupe of angels made it to ann's and back safely! what a blessing you are! you have a beautiful foal also! thanks from all of us! jennifer
saludando.gif

Oh my gosh!! It is so amazing that no one was hurt and that all the horses are safe. And bless you all for going to help. Prayers are continuing for all those who are now trying to get their lives back to normal.

Thanks for the report!! Glad to see you made it there and back ok and that Anne herself is ok. Bless you!! Thanks for making the trip!

Heartbreaking all around!

Still waiting on my Paypal to get verified

JJay

Monette, he is just beautiful!! I knwo you are not askign for names and probably already have one for him but I thought of one that I like and am going to share it anyway, just in case.

Storm Rider (you could call him Stormy or Rider)

By the way, The coast Guard airlifted my husbands family out finally and we now have them home wiht us safe and sound. Dehydrated, and a mess, but safe!

Minimama,

I'm glad your family is safe! So many people were lost. I fear they will because to see the true body count as the water recedes. Just a terrible tragedy.

My 16 year old daughter names the new colt Wisteria Mickey Mouse Southern Gent - but I sure like your name suggestions!

Thank you all for the kind words - again, I will print your replies and mail them to Ann.

She had a bulldozer there today and yesterday that someone called a favor in on and she said some of the gas stations are rationing $40 worth of gas a visit. She is getting her mail. So things are slowly starting to improve!

See you on the sale board!

Monette
saludando.gif

I'm just in tears over here...bless you for all you have done...
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

I'm happy to hear that you made it ok and Ann and her horses were ok. What a wonderful group of people we have on here
smile.gif

Tammie

Wow, it is so hard to imagine this kind of devistation right here in the U.S. I have seen tornadoes hit certain areas, but never this kind of wide spread damage. My heart definately goes out to all who have lost loved ones and their property. I am so glad to hear that people will just drop things and help someone in need. Ann is very lucky to have friends like you. Those trailers were loaded down and I can only imagine what a relief it was to see you drive in. That is true compassion. I will keep all those hurricane victims in my prayers as well as those working so hard to help them out! God Bless you all!

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
I just wanted to add my heartfelt thanks to all of the postings here for all that you did for Ann. I have heard many horrifing stories of what is going on down there... you truly put yourself in harms way to help save a friend....
worshippy.gif
and I know that all of us here applaud your efforts. One of my best friends when I was growing up lived in New Orleans... and I have been frantic trying to find him and his family. Thank god he and his family made it out, somehow, the day after the storm and is with relatives right now, but some of the things he told me he saw is undescribable...
no.gif
I truly will take an earthquake any day... (and I have been through many of those....
wacko.gif
)

Your new little "Southern Gentleman" is stunning... he truly must be God's reward for his angel here on earth... for that is what you are....
yes.gif

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Latest posts

Back