Trinity_Acres aka: Janine is home!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trinity_Acres

Reaction score
I am happy to report that Janine's surgery went as planned with no complications, the doctor said there was a few bone spurs that he took care of and completed the fusion of C5 & C6. She came home this morning and is feeling pretty good with NO pain or tingling in her arm. We thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,

Joe

Glad she is home!

It sounds like the same surgery I had a few years back, I think 2003. Is the incision in the front of her neck? That's how they did mine.

Mine was also involving C5 & C6 with donor bone grafted in.

I had a bone spur that was inside the spinal canal, and it was pressing on my spinal cord. Very dangerous. One thing with me though.....I still to this day have numb pinkies.

I'm glad Janine is home and am wishing her an easy recovery
default_wub.png

So glad all went well and she is home resting. Will keep in continued prayers for her!
default_wub.png

Great to hear.

I had C5, C6 and C7 fused and disk replacements with cadaver bones about 7 years ago.

Middle, index and thumb on my left hand are still numb at the tips, but I have absolutely no pain. I also had the bone spurs that were putting pressure on my spinal cord and a fair share of arthritis.

Jean

Oops just commented on the other thread about an update. Sure glad to hear things went smoothly and that she's feeling better.

I'm so glad things went well and she is on the way to mending. Keeping you in my prayers for a speedy recovery Janine.

default_yes.gif
Praise the Lord! I'm so thankful for the update. I've been rememberin her in my prayers. How wonderful that the pain is gone. May she continue to improve and enjoy life again. Thank you for the update!

God bless,

Joan

Back