Transformers - Movie Anybody See This Yet??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamk

Reaction score
OMG - One of the best movies I have seen in a long time... :aktion033: :lol:

i agree
default_yes.gif
:

We 100% agree here also.. In fact, we are going to see it again this weekend. :lol: :lol: It was incredible...Funny, touching, and action packed!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

OMG - One of the best movies I have seen in a long time... :aktion033: :lol:

I haven't seen it yet, but my hubby saw it yesterday and echoed your sentiments....he also said it's one of the best he has seen in a very long time!

Me, I went and saw Evan Almighty today & I thought it was pretty cute...... :bgrin

:aktion033: We (all 6 of us) saw it on the 4th and LOVED IT! I think this was the first movie ever not one of the boys had to get up to go to the bathroom - they didn't want to miss anything :lol:

Only part I didn't like for my kiddos was the one his mother asked"were you.....?" when he was in his room :eek: Totally not related to the plot at all... My boys want to see it again - but for $65 I think we will wait for the DVD.

I haven't seen it yet (all my movies are watched via DVD), the the commercials looked really good!!! I keep telling Harvey "hey, I think you'd like that movie!" (and I do, but mainly, I think I'd like that movie) :bgrin

We caught the 10:30 pm showing on the fouth of July (right after the fireworks). I LOVED the movie!!! It was well worth staying up until 1:30 am for. In fact, we're going back to watch it again tonight. Something about seeing it on the big screen really makes it that much more amazing. The technology they have now days blows me away!

:lol: we saw it on Tuesday when it opened. :aktion033: have to agree it is one of the best movies we have seen in along time. My son who is 10 was filling me in on who was the good guys and bad guys. Worth seeing again. I know when it comes out on DVD we will get it.

My hubby and I went and saw it last night and we both enjoyed it very much.

Great, great, great!! Even my mom who was less than happy to go, was glad she went & said she had some really good laughs.

so a big thumbs up here too! I think it even was better than Pirates of the Caribbean this year and all the rest so far!

I dont nornally go to movies but our 30 yr old son took me to see it.I was really amaised. It stuck pretty close to the early cartoons. we went to an early showing and I thought it would be mostly kids but was suprised to find a room full of 30yr olds. Im glad I saw this one on the big screen.

Latest posts

Back