Transfering Papers on stallion AMHR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvmymini2

Reaction score
I am trying to finish the paper work for AMHR and trying to see how much $ I have to send in..
wacko.gif
I have a stallion service certificate for registry and a stallion service report..do I need to send these two in with the transfer papers,and what will be the charge on these
wacko.gif
..any help would be appreciated...do I also have to send pics. in like with AMHA????

Thanks ,Pat

You just have to send in the registration papers and the transfer form, unless they filled it out in the bottom of his papers to transfer your horse in your name.

The stallion service certificate is something for owners of mares that bred to your stallion. For like stud service for example.

The stallion service report is just to give to AMHR and it lists all of the mares that are bred to your stallion for that year.

So unless you have any mares bred to that stallion you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Also you do not have to worry about pictures with AMHR. I believe its $15 to transfer him but not exactly sure, I don't have it right in front of me lol.

Latest posts

Back