Tragic importing situations

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norah

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been updated on the reports of concern over a particulat importing facility in Texas . I too have had to rehabilitate a horse from this facility once it arrived to Europe . I am very concerned for the remaining horses left in the facilitys care. Can anyone help with a fast transport to our new shipping quarrentine facility" EZ2 Spot " in Littelfoot Texas ? We are in a desparate situation , and need to act quickly : (

I would really appreciate any ideas or contact information of a reliable and reasonable transport .

Thanks so much for your time , and ideas ...you can send me an IM , and we can go from there : )

Norah

I am a little confused here. Do you have one or more horses at the one facility that you are needing to be moved to another? If so then how many horses are you talking about needing to be moved?

from us only 2 ...however there are many horses in need : (

Are Terry and Diane not able to collect them for you ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I will ask Diane and Terry thank you , they are both great people and importers.

default_rolleyes.gif

Hi, everyone. Dianne of EZ 2 Spot here. We will be happy to arrange transport to our facility. Just send us an email and let us know which horse(s) need to be hauled and we'll get right to work. I am starting a quarantine group for Amsterdam next week and have space for several minis in that shipment. Our email address is [email protected].

Also very shocked as i have used twice before and the service and horses were fantastic....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back