Toronto Trip Planned - any suggestions/warnings/advice?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baptism

Reaction score
My daughter is planning a trip to Toronto to see the sights. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice? Is there anything she should avoid? Are there hotels that should be avoided? She will be flying in from Duluth. Thanks

I'm from Toronto. It's a great city! I'm seeing The Wizard of Oz with my sis on the 13th at the Ed Mirvish Theatre; I'd recommend that. If she's really into doing the tourist thing and wants to spend some money, an afternoon at the CN Tower followed by dinner at 360 (the revolving restaurant) at the top is highly recommended. Definitely pay a visit to the ROM (Royal Ontario Museum) and the Art Gallery of Ontario. A trip to Yorkville (a block or so away from the museum) is nice, too. It's where all the celebs stay and hang out when they are in town. Kensington market is a great place to wander. Great vintage shops and restaurants. If you want any other info let me know
default_smile.png

Oh, and to add, Queen St. W. is a trendy hipster area. Lots of restaurants and great places to shop.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back