Tornadoes in TN

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wantminimore

Reaction score
On the morning news I saw where there were tornadoes in TN, they were interviewing this couple and the lady was crying and said that her house, horses and dogs were gone and she didn't know if her animals were alive or not. That's so sad, i'll be thinking of her and everybody that it effected. I hope she finds her animals and that they are ok.

I can't imagine going through that.

Hopefully it wasn't someone from this board.

Leslie

Oh I am praying for those people, yes please let us know if it is anyone on the forum..

We had tornados in KY as well --- We are ok - but there is a lot of damage around us.

I checked with Laura Tennill (Ten-L Training) and they are fine. Had a couple of pieces of tin off a shed roof but other than that they are fine. They live in KY.

We are fine here. Last night was very scary and such a tradegy for so many.

A tornado when through or around downtown Nashville last night. There was a Predator hockey game going on at the time and it was announced on the news that the people were being kept in the stadium.

We are suppose to go to the RED WINGS / Predator game next Tuesday night. HEY HEY HOCKEY TOWN - It'll be sooooo good to see the Wings play!
default_aktion033.gif

Just talked with Marty! She is fine! Animals, barn and house are OK. Lots of wind and rain. She said She will fill you in on the particulars as soon as She can get her computer to function.
default_wub.png

I will keep hoping to hear that all here are ok. I feel so badly for those affected.

Our storm last December really showed me what these can be like...

Liz M.

We're all ok. Wind is supposed to be gusting up to 40 mph.... reminds me of the old hurricane days in Florida. We got some good rain and most of it soaked in here at the farm instead of pooling. Right now it's 60 degrees, sunny and WINDY!

Luckily we live near the Smoky Mountains, so the tornados tend not to come our way.

Hope everyone else is ok - especially those in West Tennessee.

Just checking in here. We are fine here at Bdazzled Farms. Lots of rain and wind, I think what freaked David and I out the most was the fire. It was about 25 miles away and it turned the sky the wildest colors. It lite up the night to say the least, from what I understand a natural gas line ruptured ( they are not sure why) but I also ssen on the news were they were asking all Drs and nursing stall to report to Vanderbilt Medicall Center to prepare of alot of injuried people and had sent up around 30 rescue squads up to the area of the fire. I had heard this AM on the news that unfortunately people losed there lives. So sad. When it gets to 73 degrees here in Feb you know we are going to get hit with bad storms. Happens everytime, and you can just feel it in the air.

From what i have heard more than 50 people lost there lives last nite from Alabama, Ky and TN.. We will pray for those families.

Lara and David

So glad to hear that all who have checked in are doing ok. As far as I know, there was only 1 tornado in Indiana. We only had high winds and tons of rain. I look like I live on an island right now,,,in Anartica though, as a lot froze up last night. Gotta love living where the weather changes by the minute.

All take care.

Doing okay here around Chattanooga. A college in Jackson got COMPLETELY wiped out, I think only one building was spared. I think the death toal is near 50 lost lives. Keep those people in your prayers.

Tornadoes are so scary, we get them in summer sometimes, nothing scares me more. Will keep everyone affected by these tornadoes in our prayers, hope all on the forum got through them okay.

Yvonne

Praying for everyone who was in the area of the tornado and their pets. Mary please check in as soon as possible. Glad to hear all there are good and safe.

default_saludando.gif
Hello all--It was a very scary night..
default_new_shocked.gif
.thankfully it wasn't to bad were we live , but friends of mine lost a mobile homes less then 15 miles from us and I called horse club members all day Wed, making sure they were ok, some of them lived in the hardest hit areas. I'm happy to report all good news!!

Prayers go out to all familys and friends impacted by the storms!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Our prayers remain steadfast for you all!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back