Top Cat update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
I was really disappointed when my vet called last night about 7 to tell me that Top Cat's damaged ear sluffed off and that he just trimmed the area. He also said that he has lost about four inch band around his hock.

Here he was "before"

topcatDSC_3805.jpg

Here he was last week, a week after the attack:

topcat_earDSC_4822.jpg

topcat_woundedDSC_4832.jpg

Disgusting, but better than dead I have to keep reminding myself.

I am heartbroken to hear the news, had hoped to hear better when I clicked on this thread. Poor guy. I will be keeping him in my thoughts.

OMG, the poor poor little guy........
default_sad.png
I hope this hasn't broken his spirit too......

MA

Oh Tony, those pictures make me cry. :new_shocked: What a proud, strong stallion he was, and now he is just in pain and struggling to survive.
default_sad.png

I never heard, was he in with other horses? Like some mares? Do you think he fought the dogs and protected his herd? *wiping away tears*

Oh my goodness,,,,,,,was hoping for better news. :no:

You will continue to be in my thoughts.

Oh Tony,

This is so sad - he looks so proud and beautiful on that first picture. I feel so bad and hope, too that his spirit is not broken.

Poor little man - has known nothing but kindness and now this-

You are right - at least he is still alive and he needs to know that he is still BEAUTIFUL!!

The poor baby l hope time will be good to him. So heartbreaking all around.

Oh Tony! I'm soooo sorry! :no: He's so beautiful and proud in the before picture. I'm sure that spirit will remain and carry him through. How horrible!

I'm sure you can't think about this right now, but I hope you're saving these pictures and that something is done about the horror these dogs put him through! :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

I'm so sorry Tony. Poor Top Cat! I hope his spirits have improved since those "after attack" pics you showed because he looks pretty miserable. The girls will think he's pretty even without the ear! and he still can have beautiful babies. I hope you can get some compensation from the owner of the dog.

Thanks for the update, Sorry for the sad news.

I do believe he saved the others, what a hero. He didn't back down that is for sure because he has been bitten in the front. Facing his enemies. :aktion033:

He is still "BEAUTIFUL".....
default_yes.gif
: I pray in time his emotional scars will heal...Theresa

TONY MY HEART GOES OUT TO YUO I DO NOT KNOW HOW YOU ARE STAYING SO STRONG.

YOU KNOW PEOPLE SAY THE ARE SO SORRY AND THEY MEAN IT BUT WHEN IT HAPPENS TO YOU IT JUST TEARS YOUR HEART OUT

OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND OF COURSE YOU TOP CAT

Tony,

I am so sorry to heard about Top Cat. He is and was a pretty stallion. We hope he recovers soon.We will keep you all and Top Cat in our prayers.Top Cat will still have his mares who will love him no matter what. I can't wait to see his foals.

keep us posted,

melissa

Oh, man. I am sorry to hear what happend in the first place and now this. Poor little guy!!!!!! I hope he at least makes a full recovery and yes, at least he is still alive. I hope he will not have any pain after all the healing is done. Keep us posted!

OH MY! Tony I am so sorry that Top Cat lost his ear. :no: You're right though, the important thing is that he's still alive! No matter what happens, he's still going to be a beautiful boy!
default_yes.gif
:

Hope you get some compensation from the owners of the pit bulls on this one!
default_torch.gif
:

default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
: MANY prayers for you and Top Cat!
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Thank god he is still alive......... :aktion033: :aktion033: He is absolutely gorgeous, nothing could take that away!!!!
default_wub.png
: More prayers sent your way and give Top Cat plenty of hugs from ALL of us!!!
default_wub.png
:

Back