Top 12 Reasons People Voted Democrat in 2008

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems whenever I get the time to post you have someone more important to talk to, I am really starting to think it might be just me, but I don't want to assume that.

Jill, I knew what this topic was, but the moment I disagreed with what you wrote I wasn't welcomed anymore. If you don't like the topic get off it. NO, If I dont like the topic, I am going to voice that. I am going to make sure people know that there are others who don't agree with this. If no body does everybody assumes all those views and "likes" are in support, THEY ARE NOT.

You tell me, hey I am gonna make a really homophobic joke, don't listen, I would have everyright to be offended already. As would anyone you are about to insult, heads up or not. You dont care, and still make it, ofcourse I am going to step up and tell you how wrong it is.

Just imagine a School bully or click at school, making fun of an outsider. The group says, "hey were all gonna make fun of you and laugh at you, so dont listen." They get in trouble and try to get out of it by telling the teacher, well we told him not to listen, what an oversenstive little tattle tail . . .

Maybe If we all held ourselved to the standards we are supposed to teach our kids we would be in a better position right now . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the difference between Obama opponents and Obama supporters?

A. The first group works for a living while the second group votes for a living.

OMG! I only have dial up and can 't view the vedios, so I will only respond to this statement. Yes I'm a registered Democrate, but have voted for Republicans in the past, I always vote for the best candidate, not just on party lines. I find this statment offensive, as I worked for 36 years as well as raised five children before I was forced to retire by my Doctor. My husband is also a Democrate and still is working and because of this recession will never be able to retire, NEVER! As of now I have only been reading the posts and staying out of it, because in the past I've been called a Lemming, it was edited out later, and also told I was not your Mother, when I was trying to be diplomatic, but enough is enough. Democtrats do hold jobs and work every day, they don't receive welfare and food stamps as you seem to believe. Sad to say I don't think those people that receive these payouts even consider voting, just when their next check is going to arrive. We pay our morgage and grow our own food just to survive, yes the economy is very bad, but one man alone can not fix it. You need to get off of your high horse and start showing some respect for others even if they are different then you and have different Political views.

People who want to be offended can be. No one read this thread expecting it to be pro-Democrat. The title made it clear it was a tongue in cheek kind of post.

It seems whenever I get the time to post you have someone more important to talk to, I am really starting to think it might be just me, but I don't want to assume that.
andi-James, I'm sure you, too, have a lot of other things you do each day but yes... everyone in my life is more important to me to talk to than you and I had some important things to do right on the heels of taking the time to post two or three times to you. The order of priority has to do with a lot of things, but one of them might have to do with the names you called me (some of which posts were removed by moderators). You're just not someone I personally care for anymore, but that wasn't the case just a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure you're equally fond of me.

I don't see your points in many of your posts. You don't see mine. So how many times should we "try" to have a discussion? Aren't you as tired of it as I am?

Wow Jill, I guess I am surprised that you think I am uneducated, lazy and live off of government welfare. Did you think that of me years ago when we first met or is this something you have decided I am because of my political party. Did you think the same thing of my husband as well, you also met him.

Plus, think of poor moth-to-the-flame "2minis4us". It's such a shame when her computer makes her read threads she dosn't want to follow
default_laugh.png

default_deadhorse2.gif
GOOD ! Let's end this post, but WAIT..... Jill always has to get the last word in
default_doh.gif

minimom-Karen, I don't really know all that much about you but I thought you could tell what a joke is -- even when you don't think it's funny. But I haven't expressed a negative feeling about you personally.

If people want to pretend the Top 12 List is serious, or that the jokes are serious... Go for it. I won't be awake tonight sweating it.

default_deadhorse2.gif
GOOD ! Let's end this post, but WAIT..... Jill always has to get the last word in
default_doh.gif
And 2minis4us, you moth to a flame who posts and then gets worried and removes the words you said, you contribute nothing but sideline judgements to these threads that you swear you don't want to read.

I'm not sure if you realized, but I was actually replying to the other posters that solicited feed back from me.

Jill, I beleive Racist was the harshest name I ever gave you the option of explaining, it has not been deleted. I do beleive I called you a hypocrit and a liar, and included quotes from you that showed the alleged contradictions. These references to personal attacks that no longer exist make it sound like there was a much meaner me that got deleted. As far as I know, those post got deleted because they didnt really belong in the topic they were and because we BOTH has spoiled the entire topic.

I will admit Jill my explaitions are more for the readers than you, as I stated before, I just want to make sure that people don't mistake many members fear based silence as agreement or support. I won't rehash my explanations, anyone other than you who has read them can understand their very simple points. All I have done is taken yours and my behavior and put it in a more simple context than polotics.

Maybe a Miss Swan quote would seem fitting. "Im not talking to you, I'm talking at you", so don't feel required to reply if you get confused. If what I said seems childish or offends you, just don't read my posts, I dont beleive you have ever read one expecting it to be pro Jill. Gosh just saying those sentences makes me feel dirty, like I need a chemical shower. Do you really beleive this stuff you say Jill, what I just said and that Terrys more at fault for reading your words than you are for saying them !?

And no Jill, not tired at all, thank you for the concern . . .

Edited to add ...

OOH, people were busy while I was replying, I really wish I could spell so I could reply quicker LOL

Will try not to explain it too much, but was this meant as a Joke,

"I do think most liberals tend to be kind of lazy, love government handouts"

Jill, I beleive Racist was the harshest name I ever gave you
Have you really forgotten so quickly? Because I don't even think it's been a week. Racist, bigot, liar, hypocrit, bad person, and more. You've been nothing other than a real *******.

I'll check this thread out again tomorrow. H and I have other plans for this evening.

Now I can smile at the points in the OP and the Obama jokes were rather lame - as a supposed joke should actually try to be... I dunno... funny.

This one...

Q. How do you drive liberals crazy? A. Work hard, succeed and smile.
.. is a complete headscratcher/eyeroller that makes no sense. Why? Because working hard, succeeding and smiling is not just what Rs or Conservatives do (as some would have you believe). Many people work hard, succeed and smile the world over - and they are not bothering anyone or holding themselves up as some kind of archetype. Nor are they defined by any specific political leaning or persuasion. Hence, it is not really a joke of any kind.

Success is not always measured by commas & numbers, you know.

Joke time?
default_smile.png

GOP Motto: (but could apply to whoever is in control at the time as they are all the same)

If at first you don’t succeed, make sure your successors don’t either.

"Great day today! Obama didn't speak. Congress didn't act. Experts on vacation. And the Dow soared 400 points. There's a lesson in there." – Jay Leno

Jill, I am actually starting to think you really dont read my posts, you just fly on auto when you see my name. Right after the quote you took from my post, I say I called you a hypocrit and liar. I did leave out the redundanct Bigot and did not feel the need to repeat or remember the other one, the extremely offensive "bad person".

Out of respect to you and ML, I did not repeat what you said to me, though I have a suspician you wouln't mind having it put on a t shirt to display to everyone.

"Moth to the Flame" ???

Jill, you bring out the best in me
default_new_rofl.gif

James, I think after your railing on me, on a thread you created and then went through some extreme moderator editing, you called me the names I said and more. I do not recall what I picked for you, but I'm thinking it either started with a J or an A.

I do not read every word of your posts. If you want to read every word of mine, you're more than welcome to. However, I am not going to get into "it" with you again, where you want me to reword anything I said or you want me to defend against what you interpret this or that JOKE I shared means. While I am not wild that a handful on this thread don't get, or don't want to get, what I have actually said -- these are people who historically do not get what I say and do not seem to have ever taken a shine to me anyway. It really doesn't matter if they want to understand clarifications or not. Some (others) will get it. I'm not running for prom queen here and I am not at all unhappy with the way I've worded things (potential typos and misspellings aside).

But, really, James, I am tired of typing back and forth with you because it's the same old, same old with two people who do not see things the same and quite clearly do not like each other. It's like you keep asking me to say more or explain XYZ (again). I am tired / bored of what I see as you being super sensitive and eager to be personally offended and my lack of desire to keep hashing the same stuff out with no potential for an agreement or appreciation between the two of us...

Jill we railed on one another in that thread, to keep bringing up and twisting words that dont even exist anymore, is unfair. If you read into something I am always right there to clarify for you. I will explain a misswording if needed, it happens.

I do agree it is a waste of time if this is just endless back and forth. Something I will take from this and I hope you will, a conversation or debate works best if the other person actually reads your posts. Missing 75% of my list of things I called you and saying you can't believe I forgot them, when I JUST listed them, goes far beyond "not reading every single word". I do not mind admitting reading everysingle word spoken on these topics, over and over.

Well, just content yourself with re-reading, James. I don't want to continue to "correspond" one-on-one with you -- as I hope you will gather from a couple-few recent responses from me.

Hey Jill -

I just want to apologize. I am sorry. I just get so worked up over these political posts
closedeyes.gif

I decided NOT to read them anymore.

Latest posts

Back