Toot-Toot (my horn!)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Karen~

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I am sorry I haven't been around in a while. Haven't even got to come to read. This school year for my preschool (which is growing fast all at once BTW) is keeping me swamped. It'll slow down, but not yet. I have 8 boys enrolled and noooo girls! I was teasing my hubby saying we need to change the name to Boy's Club! He came back with the Little Rascles, "He Man Woman Hater's Club" :bgrin

I have gotten to the point of getting to hire a part time help and look forward to hiring her full time! She has such a heart for children and works well with me.

Here is some news I am also anxious about sharing!.....

You all... I am just so excited! I didn't know it would pay off so well!!

As mentioned to you all, we had purchased 40 acres in June. Shortly after we were asked if we wanted to purchase 40 acres that is attached behind our property. We temporarily declined for the time because we didn't want to bite off more debt than we could handle.

To help us ready for winter and to pay off a couple little loans, we had a logger man come out and give us an estimate on 10 acres. Yesterday he gave us the estimate and said if we like it he will begin moving equipment out 1st thing today. Hubby and I was esctatic when we learned that we will get between 8-12 Thousand dollars!!! And that in 1 week from today we will get our 1st of 2 checks and they will be finished in 2 weeks ahen at that time we will receive the rest! All I can say about it is WOW! Wanna hear the cherry on top (as if that wasn't it...?) He is wanting about 2 - 3 acres to set up a temporary saw mill but doesn't want to purchase the ground.... Hubby and him are considering the 40 acres behind us. It is for sale to us for 40 thou. The loggerman thinks he can log it for $1000 an acre and he is going to look it over and is highly interested in working a deal with us. This means we would get the land, free and clear, let him use 2-3 acres for about 3 to 4 years for his temp. saw mill. I am doing a happy dance all over the place!! God can sure open doors for his children! I am just amazed! :)

You all take care and I look forward to being able to spend more time with you as things settle down some!

{{HUGS}}

~Karen

Wow, sounds like things are starting to work out for you after your troublesome period. :aktion033: How is it going with the brother-in-law? :no: Hope everything has settled down there also. So happy things are working out. :aktion033: Can't imagine all boys and no girls. Good luck there too.

Wow, sounds like some good things are happening for you! :aktion033: Praise the Lord!

Latest posts

Back