Took my fav mare on a trip

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel

Reaction score
My favorite mare, my parents, and I went on a little trip tonight. I'll be able to say more about this trip later, say in a month or two. I will say, though, it was a very EXCITING trip for all of us! And I got a few new pics of my mare. She was excited about the trip too! So here she is my Boone's Little Andy daughter, 14 years young, no baby on her this year as she got a much deserved baby break. Thanks for looking at her. I think she's pretty special
default_wub.png
:

P.S. - Thank you Renee!

DollyPuck2.jpg

DollyPuck4.jpg

DollyPuck3.jpg

Look at that tail :new_shocked:
default_smile.png

She is a beautiful mare, she reminds me of a haflinger she i so pretty ..i like her allot!

Leeana H.

Stunning! Have pics of her other side? I want to see her mane.

Great looking horse. :aktion033:

Robin

I have a picture of her mane from late last summer. I think it's gotten bigger since then...if that's possible haha. It's very pretty but boy is it a pain in the neck some days! Certain times of the year it almost has a layer of sorrel "frosting" over the top. We call it her highlights :bgrin

STA_0044.jpg

Either you got her bred, or you bought somebody new..........so spill already.

She is so beautiful!!!! I love her!!!!! Sheila
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

PRETTY mare!!! I too would have liked to had seen pics of her from the other side, as I noticed her long mane in the second pic showing past her neck!

Oo oo oo I got Renee to send me a couple more pictures of her mane side :aktion033:

This shot is a little dark but you can still see the length of it and let me tell you, it is THICK too!

I really, really like this picture of her
default_wub.png
:

DollyPuck6.jpg

She is beautiful!!! I own a Boones Little Andy grandson, so I guess a nephew to her (my silver bay gelding, Tibbs Sundowner). I can see a family resemblence
default_yes.gif
:

Very pretty mare you have there. I bet you went and bought another mini.

Very beautiful mare. I would be proud of her, too, if she were mine.
default_smile.png

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Liz M.

She's GORGEOUS! I am so jealous of her mane. I wish Willie had one that beautiful! :new_shocked:

SPILL on the trip! Curious minds are wondering.
default_yes.gif
:

I'll spill the news when the deal is sealed.

Keeping you guys wondering is such sweet torture :lol:

Latest posts

Back