Too Mini Shoes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubyviewminis

Reaction score
Too Mini Shoes is the name of my Etsy store. My daughter is an accomplished artist and talked me into starting it. I work on wire wrapping horseshoes with gemstones, beads, and other little things. I really enjoy it and started when I saw them on facebook and decided I could make my own out of all of our horseshoes and gemstone jewelry I never wore. I had so much fun I started making them as gifts and as I watched Missy's foaling cam night after night it just snowballed. I only have 6 completed on the store, and 18 more to finish. It's very hard now with spring gardening, new foal and chicks, and lots of training to find time to do them.

I also used to paint rocks. It all started because I didn't want to spend a fortune on canvas lol. I am picky and didn't want to be throwing away a lot of canvas and supplies if I didn't like the results. I have sold a lot of my pet rocks over the years, these are the ones I have hanging around. I haven't painted in about 10 years now.

In the past raising a family I crocheted, knitted, cross stitched, embroidered, and as a poor mother made my own curtains from leftover bedspreads or tablecloths. I've always been hyperactive, so I found ways to keep busy when the kids were asleep. I am one of those that couldn't wait until school was out to have the kids home all day. Now that part of me is obsessed with my horses, chickens and kitties. I have my chicks on cam on the dining room table, they are so cute!

IMG_0001.JPG IMG_0020.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

Lol, took me a minute from my email to realize what you were talking about! Yes they are. I had a large pile and my husband would try to drive by fast if I saw river rock that I wanted to stop and pick out some shapes from lol. I had to leave my pile when we moved across country though. Those were my first attempts.

Love your creations, rubyviewminis, and your etsy store. Very pretty!

Lois

I especially like the cat rock!
default_smile.png

Back