Toniiiiiight, toniiiiiight!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Luck Charlotte! I'm doing the black and white filly dance for you! :bgrin My guys always seem to go just when I've decided their "not" going! Last year 7am, I've watched this mare all night, just gonna give up and get some sleep and she lays down and has it.

Oh Charlotte....I'm SO excited for you! :aktion033: I won't be going thru this until May. Will keep my fingers crossed for a colorful, HEALTHY baby!
default_yes.gif
:

Charlotte,

I'm just now reading your post. Hope that little one gets here real soon!!

Rita

Any news yet??? I was thinking about you all last night...I know I dont know you but it was very stormy here and I have one of my mares on monitor at the moment..so was hoping you didnt lose your electricity and have to foal in the dark. Hope all is ok...let us know how its going. wishing you all the best.

Kim

Oh Lordy folks! Spring is going to be the death of me! Well, not really, she is a good girl. Only set the pager off two times last night. But since she doesn't set it off I wake up and watch her and the othr girls. I lay there thinking "What is she doing?" Then I think how stupid to lay here watching horses SLEEP! LOL But she has periods of unusual activity at night. surely one of these times will result in my black and white filly! Bag says GO. Milk says GO.

Everything says she is ready.................???????? So when?

Frank leaves in the morning for the meeting. What do you want to bet she waits till he is gone?

Keep your fingers crossed for TONIGHT!

Charlotte

Oh yes...I think someone asked...this will be a Skipper b/w filly
default_yes.gif
:

CHARLOTTE, DID YOU EVER GET THE BABY YOU WERE LOOKING FOR? LET US KNOW

Anything yet?

Oh my, I only have a few weeks to go before I start with all this, you're making me crazy here thinking 'I did this again, why?'

Cause the babies are so wonderful, of course... but jeesh.

Latest posts

Back