TO everyone who has lost a foal this year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

littlehorse2

[SIZE=18pt]I just came up with this little poem for any foals that have been lost. It's dedicated to my own precious foal I lost this year. Casnos Frosted King.[/SIZE]

Fly with the angles my precious little one. Soar high above the clouds. Run, jump, and bounce like you never got to do here on the ground. I will never forget you even though we never really met. You will always be in my heart and I will never forget. You are in a better place now, run with all the other litle ones. Keep watch over your mama who misses you so much.

I hope you all like this little poem for the little ones that were lost.

Christy

Last edited:
Christy..

That was beautiful thank you !!
default_wub.png
:

Christy I am so sorry you lost your precious Frosted King. He is with my Luna now, frolicing happily in the meadows of heaven. That is a beautiful poem!

[SIZE=18pt]Christy,[/SIZE]

That is so beautiful, from those of us that have lost little ones and mamas thank you.

You are a very special person!

Judy

We have never had a foal before and our first one didn't make it, so for me your poam is just perfect. Thank you.

Leya

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=18pt]Thank you. It just came to me while I was making my memory page for my website.[/SIZE]

Christy

Hi Christy:

Thanks for sharing your wonderful thoughts. What touched my heart most is a beautiful foal keeping watch over "mama". Very positive and something to remember should the sad event befalls those of us who've been there.....and prepare those who've had good fortune.

Bless you.

Cindy

[SIZE=18pt]I'm glad everyone likes it. The books don't tell you how hard it is to loose a foal. I've lost plenty of animals in my 28 years of life, but it hurts just as much as if it were the first animal you've ever lost.[/SIZE]

Christy

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back