Tiny update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so very sorry to hear of Tiny's passing. Your memories of her will be with you forever. No one can take them away. Again, my sympathy....

So sad for you and hope your heart heals quickly. We get so attached to them and they bring so much to our own lives that it is so difficult to lose them with such a tragedy. She was so pretty!! Hugs, Mary

Last edited by a moderator:
:no: Awww Kay. I'm so sorry. She was such a pretty girl and was so very lucky to have you as her mom. She passed away knowing she was very much loved, I'm sure. Huge hugs for you
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

Oh Kay, words can't express how sad I am for you. It is just TOO heartbreaking to lose such a special little friend. I know she gave you everything and you returned the favor. In your heart she will live forever. I pray you feel her spirit now and again, a little preview of your eventual reunion at the Rainbow Bridge.

Sending big hugs your way...

Kay - I am so sorry. We had a mare who died many years ago and they originally thought it was Rabies - I was scared to death because my two pseudo daughters had been with her and they were talking shots. It turned out that she had a severe calcium drop and her symptons were similiar to rabies. This was previous to being on the forum and learning about calcium problems.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Kyle.

Lisa - Ozark

I'm so sorry to hear of Tiny's passing. You and Kyle are in my thoughts and prayers.

Kim

I am so sorry to hear about Tiny, My Heart goes out to you and Kyle.

Please let us know when the test come back if it was Rabies for not.

You and Your Family are in my thoughts and Prayers.

{{Hugs}}

Jan

Oh kaykay...I am so very sorry. My heart breaks for your loss ...what a beautiful little girl she was and just by her pictures you could tell she was special.

Kay,

I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of Tiny!! I was hoping for better news when I signed on. There are just no words to express how sad I am for you and your family. :no:

I was really hoping for good news when I came on today.
default_sad.png
I'm so sorry you've lost your precious girl.

Oh, Kay :no: You have my deepest, heartfelt sympathy. I know that words cannot take the pain away......only time will help "heal" a broken heart.
default_sad.png

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Kay, I am so sorry...don't know what to say...thinking of you and your family.

If it is rabies please give me a yell....I went through the rabies shots last summer. It isn't bad so don't fear it. I just want to share some info regarding the charges and how insurance deals with it before you start the series of rabies shots. If I can save you the nightmare in costs I had....I sure want to help you by sharing my experience before you start the shots.....

Hopefully, it isn't rabies. I'm praying for you......take care.

Oh Kay, my heart just bleeds for you. Tiny was your soul horse. How special and beautiful, I loved seeing her pictures. My prayers are with you all and so hoping it wasn't rabies.

Bless your heart for what you have been through Kay, I am sooo sorry, she was a very pretty little girl and so special. I had tears in my eyes reading your news and seeing your wonderful pictures. You will be in my thoughts and prayers (((((HUGS)))))

I'm so very, very sorry Kay. I sure hope it's not rabies. Maybe one of the sleeping sicknesses? They & rabies have similar symptoms--when our mare had WNV so bad, rabies was one of the possibilities put forward by the vet, though I just knew it wasn't rabies in her case...hard to differentiate though.{{{hugs}}}

Latest posts

Back