Tiny update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

Went by osu when we got done with the show and the news is not good. My beautiful girl is not improving. im crying typing thsi so im sorry if its amess. She just doesnt seem to be able to turn the corner. Now they dont think its potomac fever but we will know for sure later today whenthe test comes back. She is totally septic now. I keep kissing her and telling her she has to fight but i dont think she can. T/he vet wants to give her until tomarrow morning. If ther is no improvement by then we will stop treatments. its so hard to see her like this with her head to the ground and the light in her eyes gone.

thank you all so much for your prayeres and emails. Dont knwo what i would do without all of you. I am truly blessed to have friends who totally understand what this horse means to me. I would appreciate every prayer and good thought we can get i cant stop hoping that maybe just maybe she will start to turn around

Oh, Kay!!! I am so sorry that Tiny is so ill!!! My thoughts and prayers continue for you both.
default_wub.png
:

Ok Kay, I am so sorry- they still dont know for sure what it is?? Maybe if they changed meds or something? I hate hearing this and my heart goes out to you and your little horse. I am sending lots of prayers her way!!!

Oh Kay! I am sending my most fervent prayers and get well wishes for your beloved companion, Tiny. Hold the vision of her strong and healthy in your mind if you can. Sending big hugs your way, it is so frightening, so very frightening, to be in your situation.

Kay I am so very sorry- I was, as I know you were, hoping for better news.

I'm so sorry Kay. I am crying with you!! Come on Tiny, sweetie you can do it!! Sending huge prayers and hugs your way. Thank you so much for taking the time to update us during this rough time for you.

Kay,

I'm so sorry!! :no: I'll be thinking positive thoughts. See you next week.

Oh Kay, my heart is just breaking for you...I know what this is like, and it's just the worst...please try to stay strong...

Hugs, my friend,

Liz R.

Oh Kay, I am so sorry to hear she has not begun to improve. (You & Tiny have been on my mind ever since I read she was ill. )

I am so hopeful you will see her spirit begin to return within the next critical 24 hours.

Hang in there and remember to take care of yourself, too.

-Becky

Oh Kay. I was sure hoping and praying for a different update. Please don't lose hope.
default_pray.gif
:

Geez Kay. I had no idea. So sorry you and Tiny are going through this. Thinking positive thoughts for Tiny.

Oh.....this is not the update I was hoping for....I am so sorry Tiny is not doing well.
default_sad.png
I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

Dear LORD please lay your healing hands on Tiny and on the shoulders of Kay.

So sorry Kay that Tiny is not better, keeping her in my thoughts and prayers that a miracle will happen and she will rally. Hugs toyou.

Yvonne

Aw Kay, yet another time when I wish I lived closer so I could come give you a hug, but I am not driving yet and that is too far to walk!

Hang in there, don't give up yet. I remember we had one that the vets asked for another day when we wanted to quit, and that was all she needed. She has become one of our best broodmares.

Latest posts

Back