**Timmy Update**

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAPfrosty

Reaction score
If you haven't guessed from past posts (although it's been a while) I absolutly love to take pictures of my little brother Timmy and have made quite the hobby out of it
default_smile.png
. For those of you that weren't here or forgot, my family adopted Timmy this past May from Lithuania. He has been such an awesome addition to our lives and we as a family have never been happier, seriously!

He had his first day of preschool this past Monday, he absolutly LOVED it! He walked right in, sat down at a table, and started playing. Just gave Mom a high five and he was set.

I included a couple other pictures of the little guy aswell.

Getting ready to leave for school!

IMG_0692.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

This weekend at Grampy's house.

IMG_0687.jpg

Bath time!!

IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

At the Philadelphia Zoo a couple of weeks ago.

IMG_0475.jpg

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: What a little sweetie! Your photos are AWESOME, by the way!!!

How do he and Fever get along? I saw some photos that you had posted of Fever on another thread, that boy SO looks like his great-grandpa, Tiny Tim....
default_yes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

That is one happy little boy, a heartfelt thanks to you and every family that finds room in their hearts for these children.

Adoption, of course, is a two way street, but it looks to me as if LOVE is flowing both ways, on this road!!!

[SIZE=14pt]What a beautiful little boy!!! You are so lucky to have him and he you![/SIZE]

Lyn

Thank you for the complements everyone!

Suzy- He absolutly loves Fever and Fever is so good with him! We board Fever at a local farm and every time we go out to see him Timmy gets so excited and yells, "See Fever, see Fever!". He is timid around him though, which is a good thing but helps me brush him and just recently we tried sitting him on Fever's back. I don't think Fever even noticed. He went to itch his side and was like, what is this foot doing here? It was so cute!

Latest posts

Back