Moonie & Tiger are Down Under now!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dona

Reaction score
Moonie & Tiger have both arrived in Australia, and Samantha was kind enough to send me some photos. She said that Moonie has his own "harem" of girls & is loving it!
default_rolleyes.gif
: Tiger must be kept quarantined (in her own separate area) until she foals...which won't be until July. :eek: (Australia rules for imported pregnant mares)
default_sad.png

But, they've both been body clipped (thank goodness, since it's the middle of summer over there!) and are looking wonderful.
default_wub.png
: Samantha is very pleased with them. She says they are much better than she expected, so is planning on exporting some more. :bgrin

f097a27f.jpg

Moonie...checking out his women! You can see his head between (and behind) the Silver Bay & the Sorrel pinto)

f0979b5b.jpg

Enjoying a good run in his beautiful new home!

f097a1c5.jpg

f097a130.jpg

And here is Tiger....she's about 6 months pregnant now.

f0979b13.jpg

Wonderful pictures, esp love the two in front of the water. Looks like they have a great home.

Jan

Nice pictures. I am so happy they made the trip so well, and they both look HAPPY in there new home. Corinne

Glad they travelled so well. I bet it is weird for them to be in summer already. They look great and the scenery is gorgeous! What a wonderful new home!

Sheri

[SIZE=10pt]OH MY...such BEAUTIFUL scenery!!!![/SIZE]

They look very HAPPY!! (Esp. Moonie... :lol: )

Oh, how pretty! You sure that you didn't slip over there and take those pics yourself, Dona.
default_yes.gif
:

Looks like a great home! Congrats again!

What neat neat pictures, Dona!!

How exciting for you to get to still keep up with them in their far away new beautiful home! :)

Susan O.

:aktion033: Great pictures, Looks beautiful down there so nice and pretty and green!! All the horses look so happy!!

Joyce

WOW - what a beautiful place to live. Lucky them!!!!

Thanks for sharing these photos and information Dona. I've been wondering when they'd arrive and how they were doing. I really like both of these horses and I hope she'll keep us updated on when Tiger foals.

What a lucky handsome man!

Those are gonna be some amazing foals next year!

Just must be so happy knowing and seeing them healthy and happy in their new home!

I am wondering, would they have gone to Samantha's at Pixie Valley MH's in Western Australia, Dona???? Lucky, lucky girl and CONGRATS :aktion033: they both look fabulous, you wouldn't even know they've even travelled that far.

:saludando: Nicole

edited to say......checked out yours & Samantha's site, and although Samantha doesn't have them on her website, I see that you have her info on yours!!!!!! I also forgot to say, how beautiful Samantha's horses are, and that is one stud I would LOVE to visit sometime, if only she was closer!!!! So that I don't confuse anyone, lol, by stud I mean farm, not stallion 'stud'!!

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: :aktion033: Great photos Dona - How exciting for Moonie to have such a lovely harem
default_yes.gif
: I know you are thrilled that they both made the very long trip safely and that you will look forward to seeing future photos of colorful, gorgeous Moonie babies from down under
default_wub.png
:

I am wondering, would they have gone to Samantha's at Pixie Valley MH's in Western Australia, Dona???? Lucky, lucky girl and CONGRATS :aktion033: they both look fabulous, you wouldn't even know they've even travelled that far.

:saludando: Nicole

edited to say......checked out yours & Samantha's site, and although Samantha doesn't have them on her website, I see that you have her info on yours!!!!!! I also forgot to say, how beautiful Samantha's horses are, and that is one stud I would LOVE to visit sometime, if only she was closer!!!! So that I don't confuse anyone, lol, by stud I mean farm, not stallion 'stud'!!

Yes Nicole, that's Samantha at Pixie Valley! :aktion033:

She has put together an incredible herd .....lots of gorgeous minis (over 100) in ALL colors & patterns!

She hasn't had a chance to get Tiger & Moonie on her website....as she's been very busy for months now, renovating a Chalet "bed & breakfast" on their property. But she said she was have them up soon.
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so glad to see they both arrived safely and look absolutely wonderful as they did prior to leaving. I have been hesitant to ship any horses to Europe, Australia, Hawaii but when I see how nicley the horses arrive it is obvious the quarantine care is wonderful. Congratulations to Samantha for choosing such beautiful horses. :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back