Thought I'd introduce my New boy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph

Reaction score
Well after having my boy home since June 11th, I figured it was about time I introduce him to his forum family. Especially now that I actually have pictures to go along with my post (mind you it is my photography skills we're talking about here and the first time I tried using my new camera.)

I'm just absolutely in love with this little horse and could not be happier with him. He is a joy to work around and a complete suck. I always think of Jill and how she refers to her Mommy Goggles and I think I defiantly look through a pair of them every time I look at my boy, which I catch myself doing a lot...I'm such a goner!
default_wub.png
: Since having him home he has picked up 6 Grand Champion Stallion placings, 48 HOF pts and several Reserve Grands and Jr Grands and Res.

I can't thank Billy Caldwell enough for selling me him, not only am I head over heels for Sizzle as he's a horse I watch outside and sit there thinking I can't believe he's mine (Ok maybe I'm just a little biased about him
default_rolleyes.gif
: ), but Billy was also incredible to deal with and really easy to get along with. And also Thanks to Pat & Ernie Zammit for inviting me down with them when they went to pick up their mares!

Anyways enough of my babbling here he is, NHF Sizzles Black Raven, my new yearling colt by SMHC's Freedom's Sizzle (SMHC's Painted Freedom x Michigan's Bit 'O Luck) and out of 4 GS Equalizers Temptress Jo (Dell Teras Equalizer x 4 GS Fashionable Hemlock Jocelyn):

Sizzle at the show in Durham on Sat.:

collage3.jpg

And then outside playing on Sunday:

collage8.jpg

collage7.jpg

collage6.jpg

collage5.jpg

collage4.jpg

Sorry for all the pictures, I couldn't decide which ones to post. Hopefully photobucket didn't make them to big, if I have to resize them I'll attempt it.
default_yes.gif
:

There he is!! I love this horse! He is such a good boy when I have to hold him for you between classes (much better then Magoo or Rev, haha..I think you would agree
default_rolleyes.gif
: ). And he LOVES to show...one of those ones where you just have them on the lead and they just set up for you...its crazy..but at the same time its good
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: When you were in the ring with Rev doing obstacle...and I had Siz...it was funny because Shelby, Joe and Scott all wanted a chance to hold him...hahaha...hes way too awesome.

I cant wait to see him in harness! He'll be awesome.

and remember to talk to Billy for me! Thanks..your great! :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:

-Kris

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a fabulous looking horse . i love his colouring

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

He is fabulous!! What a NICE looking boy. Congrats not only on getting him but on all your winnings! :aktion033:

wow hes stunning :new_shocked: :bgrin i love his head its soo cute..!!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

drooling.gif
He's Definetly Something else he is truly *Stunning* ! Can't wait to see him in the ring... Dunnville?? Orangeville? Doing those?? And Congrats on your girls HOF! yahoo and hehe give Rev a hug for me
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your handsome stallion. Billy Caldwell has some very nice horses have gone against many of them in the show ring. Billy also is very nice helpful and allot of fun.

Very nice boy isnt just your mommy goggles :bgrin

Thank you all VERY much for your compliments on him! It's nice to hear it isn't just my Mommy Goggles looking at him, because I think he's a pretty neat little horse.
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Dev, He will be at Dunnville and Drayton before we go to nationals. Will give Rev a hug for you to, wouldn't want the lil fattie to feel left out
default_smile.png

Very nice boy, and the judges obviously agree! Congratulations on your winnings and purchase!

Wow he is very lovely!! And looks like u will have a great driving horse too in a couple of years.

Back