Thought I better introduce myself..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HavingFun

Reaction score
I have posted here and there so I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Mandy. I'm new to minis but not to horses. We have 2 minis (the only horses we have) a 5 year old mare named Bubbles and a 10 year old gelding named Irish. Ironically they are brother and sister even though I got them from 2 different places at 2 different times.

Bubbles has not really had anything done with her so she's rather terrified of people and impossible to catch when she's in the big field. I actually just got her back a few days ago because she was with a horse trainer friend who has helped her immensley. When I got her this winter I had no idea what to do with her and after a few months of not even being able to catch her I sold her to a friend who trains and sells horses. I have her back now because I regreted it the moment she left, the great thing is that now she is much easier to deal with and I have help! I have done more with her in the last few days then I did in the months I had her before.

Irish is a different story. He came from someone who used him as a kids horse and he is a sweet easy going guy. My 4 kids have a great time brushing him and spending time with him.

Not very interesting but I thought I would at least tell you who I was since I've been posting a bit. It's wonderful to learn so much just from reading here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Mandy!!! Glad to have you on board : )
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you.
default_smile.png
This forum has become one of the first things I check when I get on the computer in the morning.

My husband will be glad I have somewhere to come and babble after I've done something with either one of them.
default_laugh.png

Hi Mandy. I have a filly called Bubbles too. Great name.
default_biggrin.png
My girl was called Bubba when I bought her but to me that conjured up visions of the big, dumb guy in the old gangster movies. Eventually I hit on the name Bubbles which quickly became Tiny Bubbles. She's only very small so Tiny Bubbles suits her.

After all that waffle.........................Welcome. I'm glad you are enjoying your Bubbly girl now.

Nice to meet you! If your ever in Ohio come by and visit!

Hi and Welcome from Melinda in Beaufort, NC. I am also new to posting but have been reading these forums almost nightly for a couple of years. Isn't it wonderful to be able to join community of mini folks?

Latest posts

Back