This my sound like a dumb question, but

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It means you didnt place. But as much as it costs to show it would be nice if they gave you a gate, I could use a gate or 2 at my place. lol
default_risa_suelos.gif

default_saludando.gif
sorry ive never heard off it

but i could go some gates around here too
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif
sorry

Some of mine are really old and I have to manhandle them open/shut and they need W-D40 once in a while. If they really DID give gates, more of us would probably show oftener...

That would be quite a show, everyone trying to do their absolute worst so that they'd get a few gates to take home! Who wants ribbons when you can get a real gate? LOL

default_laugh.png
LOL, never thought of that- yep, gates are costly- I could have used those myself!

** No dumb questions ever except the ones that are not asked.

I'd love a gate for not winning, heck I'd show more as I definitely need gates replaced - lol

Great idea for those show committees...have a drawing at the end of the day where all non placers get an opportunity to get the real gate!!
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are too, too funny
default_new_rofl.gif
I've won some and lost some, got the gate plenty of times, I should have enough gates to have a stock pile, wanna share? :arg!

Latest posts

Back