This is getting BAD..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=12pt]I'd be happy to broker hay here if needed. NW Arkansas has had good hay weather this year.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Christine,[/SIZE]

You can go to your local CO-OP and get a feed called CO-OP Equi Lite Complete (#93504) it's the grain as well as the forage part of the equine diet! When the recommended amount of CO-OP Equi Lite Complete is fed, feeding additional hay is not necessary! compared to the cost of grain and the rising cost of hay in our area, you would save, on the average of $300.00 and month when feeding 30 or more horses! Just a thought!

Bill

[SIZE=14pt]Christine,[/SIZE]

You can go to your local CO-OP and get a feed called CO-OP Equi Lite Complete (#93504) it's the grain as well as the forage part of the equine diet! When the recommended amount of CO-OP Equi Lite Complete is fed, feeding additional hay is not necessary! compared to the cost of grain and the rising cost of hay in our area, you would save, on the average of $300.00 and month when feeding 30 or more horses! Just a thought!

Bill
How much do you give a 30" mini of this product??

This year the weather has been really wild, even up in Wisconsin. And look at Minnesota. Just there yesterday. Major drought by Minnepolis, everything was brown and corn dead.

Wisconsin however seems to be fine. Lots of hay. I will be traveling to NC in Jan and KY in a few weeks. So if anyone along the way needs hay I have a car hauler and our neighbors have tons of hay and I could bring someone a load. Always try to help.

I feel for you all. I don't like worrying about hay and cost and try to keep as much as possible just in cause myself. The weather is getting very unpredictable. :no:

Latest posts

Back