This is disgusting, frightening, and makes me want to cry....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't believe in karma, but I truely believe that what goes around comes around. These people will get what's coming to them, in time.

It is very scarey what can be done to ruin a person's life, or even just mess it up for a little while. Reputations can almost be bought and sold, instead of earned. And there are so many places for someone like this to "hide" online, it's like walking through the worst part of town at midnight. We just have to keep doing what we know is right, and really watch our backs
default_yes.gif
:

It's just plain mean, evil, and cruel.

The world has enough problems and now this.

I just wish everyone could be happy.

Why is that so hard?

Some people are just sick....

People have done that sort of stuff for centuries -- in different ways - and not on the internet -- or maybe in such obvious ways -- but this is nothing new to the world.

Yes its horrible -- but not new news

Sadly it is true. I have someone stocking me..so far they have not shown up here. Sigh ~~Not a thing I can do about it at this point.

Just writting this can have them show up. :no:

There are a lot of people out there that get their thrills or make themselves happy by hurting others.

Really sad in my books.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why, why, why do they even make news about stuff like this..it just puts ideas in peoples heads - they may not have thought of yet.

The energy people spend carrying out something like this could be so better used!

I have this theory that life can really be simple if we let it......

Treat people the way you want to be treated - that Golden rule can still work!

Last edited by a moderator:
I truly believe stuff like this should not be in the news :eek: ....now a lot of people have gotten the idea to do this!!! I would not be suprised at all if my ex did this to me if he has read about it...he is that type of person...
default_wacko.png
:

The things that sick minded idiots never seem to amaze me. Its sad. And why on earth would the news brpoadcast that. You never know what some people might do now that they have the idea of this. Its just sad!! PLAIN SAD

This is one time I hope "Big Brother" steps in and shuts them down ASAP!!!

Evil people have the mentality to do these things and the innocent ones are the ones who suffer from these type's actions.

So very sad there are so many creeps in this world.

Maybe the news was trying to give everyone a 'heads up' about this so we could be alert and protect ourselves. They maybe should have left out some of the details?

Wow! It sure seems like something advertised like this should be illegal and be able to be shut down. :no: I always wonder when things like this are put on the news that others without all their mental faculties, may use it for its intended purpose once the idea is put in their head. I certainly hope their showing this on the news offers more help than what it creates in retribution.

Latest posts

Back