They're back.......................

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeannie B

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I thought you would like to know that The Boys are back home!

They arrived around 6p.m. on Friday and I was so excited to see that big trailer pull in!

I had a few offers to bring The Boys home from other people with horse trailers for free but I decided they would come home with the fella who took them when they left 7 months ago. It wasn't cheap but their safety means alot to me.

This man is very good at what he does and always does things the safe way.

Boy, my ole heart was racing when he opened the door of that trailer!

When I saw all My Boys home at last it made me so happy.

First Cal came off and was real excited to be home as he trotted as fast as he could towards the paddock.

Then Bucky, who is sometimes a little skittish came off, a little frightened at first but when he saw the barn I think he knew he was home.

Finally little Casey! When he spotted me he pretty much ran and jumped off the trailer! While I was leading him to the paddock I noticed that he never took his eyes off me!

I think in his own way he was saying, "Boy Mom, I sure missed you, what took you so long?" !"

I let them settle for a while and they once again they familiarized themselves with their little barn and their bigger paddock.

I pretty much spend the next few hours sitting with them and talking to them and by midnight they were back to their old selves, running and playing.

I spent the better past of Saturday with them too, getting all their things in order and decided to let them out in their pasture for a bit of green grass, something that they did not have where they were.

They really enjoyed that and I could tell that they were happy to be home.

Last night I groomed them and gave them hugs and kisses and bedded them down. I went out around midnight and checked on them and they were all laying together in the barn.

I am going to try and take some pictures this afternoon and I will post them here later for all of you to see.

Thanks for letting me share!

That is wonderful! I bet they are glad to be home. Where were they??

Their pictures were great too - so fuzzy and ready for winter
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back